• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    I wouldn't have spent my money on that pig's crap.

I think we should remember that the Soviet union had their own Vietnam in Afganistan.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    Give me one day in command and i will have all those hiding cowards covered in red paint and shot me signs.

Drop 5 Strategically placed MOAB's and broadcast that anywhere we suspect the Insurgents to be hiding will see the same. You'll have civilians dumping those POS out in the open or kill them themselves.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Give me one day in command and i will have all those hiding cowards covered in red paint and shot me signs.

Drop 5 Strategically placed MOAB's and broadcast that anywhere we suspect the Insurgents to be hiding will see the same. You'll have civilians dumping those POS out in the open or kill them themselves.

Tha't's what I'm takin about Willis!!!!!
    No more BS, just give two choice die hiding or dye trying.
    It would have to be done OLD SCHOOL.
    Announce and follow through!
    Sure with George Patton was around. I bet he could just talk at them and scare half of them out of hiding - LOL!!!!

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    The fighting was said to be intense and lasted for several hours. It ended after U.S. attack helicopters, strike fighters, and artillery pounded the insurgent assault teams.
    Why did it take so long to get air support to end the mess? Are the ROE so strict we're now required to give the enemy a several hour head start before we're allowed to bring in the tools for a smackdown?

hard shot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2009
    bertram
    Like so many others have said get this potus out of office send over the troops that were granted to the generals and get it over with,
    kick their but and send them to h-- . Make them held countable for their actions and for what they have done , and everone that has help them .

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    Like so many others have said get this potus out of office send over the troops that were granted to the generals and get it over with,
    kick their but and send them to h-- . Make them held countable for their actions and for what they have done , and everone that has help them .
    See, that's just it ... People in D.C. and elsewhere want to end the wars and bring the troops home, but they aren't providing the military all the support they need to finish the job. Instead, they're expected to fight a politically correct war where nobody dies. The last war we decisively won was ended after we nuked two cities, and today we can't muster the political will to send additional troops without the jug-eared jackass in the White House taking months to think about it.

Top Bottom