• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Elitewill1200

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2017
    Hey guys, I just completed my 80% lower Ar15 build and I absolutely love it. The only problem is it had started firing on the release of the trigger too. I am rocking the PSA MOE lower build kit, and have failed to replicate without live ammo, even through full function check. Once I get home imma make 100% sure my receiver is in spec. Could it just be the FCG? I know the springs aren't backwards
    Guns International

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I was at the local gun shop when a local man brought in an 80% lower that he had drilled slightly crooked. The trigger would not release the hammer. We kicked it around for a while and settled on a self contained Timney Trigger unit. He bought the Timney and never looked back.

Flash

Elitewill1200

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2017
    I did a function check a bunch and eventually it started failing. I've looked into getting a self contained trigger (I got $200 to blow from a competition) and I'm still balancing between that and new lower. I'm still not exactly sure if the lower or the trigger is bad, as the lower measured in spec

Elitewill1200

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2017
    Update, I think I'm gonna go with the flat 3.5 CMC Trigger as it's affordable and gets the job done. I figured if the lower is the issue the trigger would help if self contained

Elitewill1200

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2017
    I put the old FCG in my buddies Ar and it worked perfectly. I think I drilled the holes in my lower a little too wide, and the trigger was rotating and letting go of the hammer once I released the trigger

Top Bottom