• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    The problem with Muslims in America and 9/11 is silence.

That's what we heard after the tragedy. Nothing. There are those that claim they said nothing because they didn't see their own connection to it and those that claim they didn't want to draw attention to themselves.

But the reality is that by their silence, they supported the very people that attacked this nation.

And that makes it very believable that a store owner might 'honor' the terrorists.
    Lynx Defense

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Often, when people forward *any* "warning" emails, they do so without thinking about it first, or because it confirms something they want to believe. Hence the remarks.

I think you've fallen victim to this as well.

September 11th is a day that no one that lived it will forget. I find it a quaint coincidence that they did not make the correlation. It gives insight to the ignorance that the shop owner holds to how the public would receive this.

Veiled attempt at supporting the hijackers? I doubt it. Short sighted and ignorant move, I think this is the case.

jtab4994

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Hi, I'm new here and I know this thread is old, but I just got the e-mail referring to this issue. I just want to say I think it's significant that the store owner said "Our prayers and condolences are always with the families of the men and women who lost their lives that day." (emphasis added). The store owner could have said they pray for the men and women who were murdered, but that would have excluded the 9/11 terrorists who also happen to have committed suicide during the murders.

I started out by checking this story on snopes.com, and at first it seems like an ignorant mistake but the more I think about it, it seems more callous than ignorant.

Willy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    Ellis County
    If we replaced "commemorate" with "celebrate", we might have the makings of a good sign. I'd like us to celebrate the maryrdom of a lot more terrorists.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom