• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    I was working at Texas World Speedway. The race team was just getting there, and one of our medics who got heldover on station came flying in the paddock with a crazy look on his face (He's actually a New Yorker so that was kind of normal). He asked us if we'd heard the news and then told us. I promptly left the track to go home and get my spare TV set and then went to Wal-Mart to get a set of rabbit ears. I was listening to it on the radio when the second one hit on my way back to the track. We got all set up and proceeded to spend the next several hours huddled around the TV with the race team and a silent track. That NASCAR team never did put a car on track that day.
    Texas SOT

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    haha, so ur not much older.. woo ill be 21 in dec! movin on up :) then ill be able to buy my own pistol all by myself
    yeah i remember turning 21 last december.
    i was all excited about buying my first pistol.
    sad part was it didnt happen till about 2 or 3 months ago.
    but it happened and thats the important part.
    as far as us being next, i jsut hope they try somethign with foot soldiers so we can all jump out of the windows with our god-given peace keeping devices.
    you know you are good when a persons goal is to kill themselves and you beat them to it. ;)
    .......... bastards.

btw sag's are inherently goodshots congrats ont he best birth month ever ;)

Bigs Wife

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Cedar Park
    yeah i remember turning 21 last december.
    i was all excited about buying my first pistol.
    sad part was it didnt happen till about 2 or 3 months ago.
    but it happened and thats the important part.
    as far as us being next, i jsut hope they try somethign with foot soldiers so we can all jump out of the windows with our god-given peace keeping devices.
    you know you are good when a persons goal is to kill themselves and you beat them to it. ;)
    .......... bastards.

btw sag's are inherently goodshots congrats ont he best birth month ever ;)

haha i did not know that; makes for a better day :) and how bout they just dont come here. i think ill like that more then killin them before they can kill themselves (or others) congrats to you as well. but i think i have found the one that i am gonna buy that i WILL buy when i turn 21 lol. (for now) what day in december?

Top Bottom