• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gwtx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Santa Fe, TX
    At work in a refinery in Texas City, had tv's on in the control room (which was a no-no) management coming thru during the morning, didn't care, wasn't going to turn it off... called my Dad at home (disabled vet & staying with us), talked about the what-ifs and false flags, I miss him...
    GW
    Target Sports

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    I know a LOT of people who lost friends/family members or acquaintances that day. Going down to "Ground Zero" as the cleanup had begun is still one of the most infuriating and humbling experiences of my life.d. To this day, I get pretty quiet and a little emotional on this day, every year. I'm a big softy when it comes to shit like that and I'm not afraid to admit it. I love my country and was heart broken that she had been attacked and innocent people had died for no reason.

Glad to know you.. glad your on board.. forgive the editing job.. that last sentence you typed.. starting with. "i love my country and was heart broken that she had been attacked" .. got to me.. well and perfectly said..

Top Bottom