Texas SOT

9/19/20 Portland riots condensed to 22 minutes of flashbangs pepperballs teargas and handcuffs

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    It would be nice if the owners of the destroyed bussinesses and victims of the violence, could sue the parents, siblings, aunts and uncles of these thugs for damages. I bet their families would care then.
    Go after the college professors & high school teacher teaching their commie bullshit! My guess most of these shit stirrers in the street didn't learn this at home!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Go after the college professors & high school teacher teaching their commie bullshit! My guess most of these shit stirrers in the street didn't learn this at home!

That's probably true, but IMO, the responsibility for their actions started at home. Parents not being parents, and not knowing what their children were being taught in school. Parents not being vigilant about their children's education. IMO, that still makes the parents indirectly responsible for what their children are now doing. But, in a legal sense, if they are over the age of 18, that dissolves any parental responsibility for what their children are doing.

Finding the person responsible for the funding of these anarchist criminal acts is where I would be looking for compensation for all the damages. Filing criminal charges, and civil lawsuits.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom