Hurley's Gold

9-29-2020 debate/toddnjoyce commentary thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    1601422998812.png

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Earlier one of the Dimms said Biden has been out campaigning. Said something about a bus or train tour un'fukin'beliveable.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Fox is identifying gaff's such that Trump could attack Biden on. My first thought was "Target rich environment!"

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Alright, we're about a half-hour out and no, I'm not completely sober but it's time to do right by my favorite God fearing, gun loving Texans. And the rest of y'all that hang out here, too.

Tonight we find ourselves in Cleveland, Ohio, normally a pretty forgotten Rust belt wasteland that, like Iowa, is deemed politically important. I don't know why that is, but it probably has something to do with the Amish who created the food concept of putting sugar on chili on spaghetti. That's pretty fucked up too, by the way.

(Read this next part in your best Michael Buffer voice)
    In the right hand corner, weighing in on draining the swamp, liquor, guns, beer, and the truth, leader of the free world and cornerstone of America......................The Prez....................Donaldddddddddd TRUMP.

<wild applause>

And on the left, symbolic of everything fucked up in this great country, a soft communist with some weird perversions that, apparently run in the family, Bitin' Joe Biden.

Ladies and gentlemen, we're in for a night of Chump the Stump vs Trump so, Let's Get Ready to Rumble (tm).

Now, talk quietly amongst yourselves, load up the cocktails, and please wait patiently for the INFORMED COMMENTARY to begin.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Here's the only rule I have: If you're playing a drinking game, you're on you own and more power to you, but the only shots I'm making are on the master debaters about to grace our presence.

Oh yeah, patriots have to consume bourbon, commies get to hit the vodak.

Top Bottom