Guns International

9-29-2020 debate/toddnjoyce commentary thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I tried to watch live streaming. Watched Biden laughing at Trump. Realized President Trump got pissed (too bad he did so early) but then again so did I. I had to turn it off because otherwise I may have shot the monitor right when Biden was on screen (only kidding). As a symbolic way to show my disgust that the democrats actually chose a seemingly mentally defective twit to be their candidate though, I may have just picked up the laptop and smashed it into the wall. Anyway, like I said, I had to turn it off, I did that to avoid screwing up my already messed up and very old laptop. No big deal, there is nothing that could be said or done, by either man in the debate, that would turn me to vote for Biden - absolutely nothing and I can always read about the high and low points tomorrow. Regardless of how it goes: Fox news & One America News network will lilely say trump won and all those in the MSM (Mud Slinging Media) will say Biden won. What else should we expect short of a major blunder or three by one of them and not the other.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Chris: Let's talk about the economy

Trump: We built the greatest economy and then WuFlu shut it down and we're reopening and put 10M back to work. Joe wants to shut it down and create more alcoholics and drug addicts.

Joe: K-shape is like a K-car and billionaires, uh, huh, uh, Scranton and taxes and do I get my time back? We can't open because 'rona so we have to fix that before we can fix that and one of six are dead now.

Trump: Joe, you're full of shit and NYC is ghost town. You've got football because of me.

Chris...This is still a dumpster fire, let's just move on and talk about your income taxes

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Trump: I'm done more in 47 months than you've done in 47 years.

Chris: Let's get back to the economy, I don't know why we went off on that income tax thing, it was a dumpster fire. Joe, tell us how your economic plan is going to tax the ever loving shit out of Americans.

Joe: We're going to make sure every penny is spent.

Chris: Joe, we're talking about taxes, not spending.

Trump: Joe, why didn't taxing the shit out of American work for you?

Joe: We inherited the worst depression ever and he blew it.

Chris: Joe, did he really blow it ?

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Trump: Let's talk about your son and Burisma

Joe: That's a lie, everyone knows that

Chris: Joe, I'm listening to you.

Joe: It's hard to get a word in with this clown. I don't want to talk about family and ethics.

Top Bottom