• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    http://m.ksat.com/nationalnews/poli...ion/-/15998364/21851818/-/l8t3hj/-/index.html

George Zimmerman was taken into custody Monday after police said he threatened his wife and her father with a gun, CNN and The Associated Press reported.

"As of right now, he has been placed in investigative detention," Lake Mary, Fla., police spokesman Zach Hudson said.

Hudson said there were three parties involved in the altercation.

Since his acquittal in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin on July 13, George Zimmerman has been in the headlines several times. In late July, he reportedly helped a family escape from an overturned SUV. A report from the Seminole County Sheriff's Office confirmed his involvement.

More recently, Zimmerman has been pulled over in traffic not once, but twice. The first time, he was given a verbal warning for a traffic violation in Texas and reportedly told officers he had a firearm in his glove compartment. The second time was in Florida on Tuesday, when he was issued a $256 ticket for speeding.
    Lynx Defense

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    "As of right now, he has been placed in investigative detention," Lake Mary, Fla., police spokesman Zach Hudson said.

And according to Fox News seconds before this post, he's already been released but remains on scene.

Needless to say a very fluid situation at this point but yeah, Zimmerman is having his share of problems since the acquittal.

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    I kinda wonder if he has the mentality of, well, my life us over anyway, WTH....WHO CARES!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is watching"

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I didn't care before the trial. I didn't care during the trial. I didn't care after the trial.
    I. Still. Don't. Care.

....Meanwhile, we're still trying to figure out a way to invade Syria.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    I didn't care before the trial. I didn't care during the trial. I didn't care after the trial.
    I. Still. Don't. Care.

I'm with you there, but did you see what Miley did today? (I didn't but the news was muttering something about her).

....Meanwhile, we're still trying to figure out a way to invade Syria.

We have a plan to invade Syria. Even have several options. That's the easy part. The hard part is, we don't want either side to win. What we should do is give both sides more bullets and let them keep shooting each other.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Just a means to make money as in another interview on tv, media will "manage" people that are naive in order to produce more news, media is a joke much like reality TV shows.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    I was suspect of her 911 call. Lots of clues that she was adding info and making up some of her claims. It was not indicative of someone really in distress.
    That having been said, he is dumb. He is really, really dumb.

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    Can't believe I stood up for this ***kup at arguments that came up during his trial.

Don't be so emotional. None of what happened today has anything to do with the facts of the night he killed TM in self defense. You don't have to like GZ, but if you let your opinion of his character sway your perception of his innocence or guilt in past instances, that's not very logical.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    If that woman had made those public comments about ME, I wouldn't have been caught in the same county with her. Once I determine that a relationship has gone south, there is nothing that is important enough to get within range of her again. She had him set up, pulled his chain and he walked right into the trap.

Remember that lesson. When it's over....get gone and don't look back!

Flash

mortdooley

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Texas Gulf Coast
    Lets review a few things starting with why she perjured herself in court.

The Judge intended to tie up all the Zimmerman money when he set bail.

Gun groups and other supporters donated at least $100,000 for his legal defense and the judge seemed to want to tie that up to affect what type of lawyers he could hire for his defense. That is the perjury she was accused of committing.

He could recover all legal expenses due to the verdict and his greedy wife may want it all for herself.

Now she takes back her maiden name and walks away with a six figure settlement of mostly donated money and buys more purses and shoes then she can use in a lifetime after lying about his behavior in Divorce Court.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    If that woman had made those public comments about ME, I wouldn't have been caught in the same county with her. Once I determine that a relationship has gone south, there is nothing that is important enough to get within range of her again. She had him set up, pulled his chain and he walked right into the trap.

Remember that lesson. When it's over....get gone and don't look back!

Flash

I here that.. Some guys, and I have known more then a few in my life, just can't leave well enough alone. I've known women like that too, but it's seems like it's always the guy that is risking legal troubles when making contact.

Top Bottom