99 % of all Tea party members Have Never committed a crime

Obamascared

Oct 23, 2013
99 % of all Tea party members Have Never committed a crime.....:usflag:

99% of convicted felons vote illeagally for Democrats...:banghead:

99 % of convicted felons dont follow rules and regulation that are created to enslave all the good people,:vanish:

Southpaw

Plague enthusiast
TGT Supporter
Mar 30, 2009
Guadalupe Co.
Did you get this from your own independent research or can you provide a link where you learned of these stats?

Obamascared

Oct 23, 2013
Why dont you go get the stat for me. Another stat is that 99% of us would still be virgins if it wasnt for liberal progressives.

Southpaw

Plague enthusiast
TGT Supporter
Mar 30, 2009
Guadalupe Co.
I see.. Well good luck with whatever you think you are going to sell here. From what I've seen, I don't think most members are going to be in a rush to deal with you on any sort of level.

Obamascared

Oct 23, 2013
You sound like a progressive I will not sell my weapons to someone who supports Windy, OR Barack or anyone else like that. Im shocked you either have a weapon or your in this sight to attack new members. But thank you anyway , Ill try any way.

txbikerman

TGT Addict
Jul 10, 2013
mckinney
I see.. Well good luck with whatever you think you are going to sell here. From what I've seen, I don't think most members are going to be in a rush to deal with you on any sort of level.
as i said in your other thread, chill out. yeah when you reach 25 posts, you can list guns for sell. dont mean that anyone will look at them with your attitude

Southpaw

Plague enthusiast
TGT Supporter
Mar 30, 2009
Guadalupe Co.
You sound like a progressive I will not sell my weapons to someone who supports Windy, OR Barack or anyone else like that. Im shocked you either have a weapon or your in this sight to attack new members. But thank you anyway , Ill try any way.
"You're a Liberal!!!"
"No your a Liberal!!"
"Well, you love Obama!!"
"Do not!!"
"Do too!!!"

:banana:

Top Bottom