• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Have a new member of the stable coming in next week and I'm a little low on 45LC rounds. I'd like to trade some 9MM/5.56/45ACP/.308 for some 45LC. Guess it'll need to be a FTF deal as shipping ammo is a PITA. As a result, I'm thinking I'm looking to you Houston area based fellas.

Can anybody help a guy out? Maybe some of you reloaders? I'm thinking 200 45LC's for whatever we work out on my end as a trade.

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    Have a new member of the stable coming in next week and I'm a little low on 45LC rounds. I'd like to trade some 9MM/5.56/45ACP/.308 for some 45LC. Guess it'll need to be a FTF deal as shipping ammo is a PITA. As a result, I'm thinking I'm looking to you Houston area based fellas.

Can anybody help a guy out? Maybe some of you reloaders? I'm thinking 200 45LC's for whatever we work out on my end as a trade.
    I have a20 round box of Winchester 45 Colt 225gr. Silvertip HP and 7 loose rounds of unknown. Trade for equal value in .45acp. If that will help you out. Also 3 boxes of .357 Sig 125gr jhp.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Thanks, 1911's 4 Me. This forum is populated with many real gentlemen and you are certainly one. You squared a brother away - and I'll sure pay that forward. I'll start another thread. I think there's a Karma forum around here somewhere. Thanks again, Dave!

tonelar

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    El Paso
    Is it a wheel gun? I’ve about 25rnds of Schofield. 200grn cowboy action so out of a 7”bbl they’re going 850fps.

Edit: Of course I’m across the state from you.

Last edited:

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    To all Billtool is a nice guy, one you would want to be around. Not like some on here. I would buy, sell, trade with him with no second thoughts whatsoever. Bill, the same offer of ammo was made to me on here when I needed some .308.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Is it a wheel gun? I’ve about 25rnds of Schofield. 200grn cowboy action so out of a 7”bbl they’re going 850fps.

Edit: Of course I’m across the state from you.
    Yep - it will be a wheel gun. Very excited about the pending arrival...and sorry you're across the state. I'm torn as to whether or not I'll even cycle the action on this thing when I get it. But must have ammo....

Thank you, though, nonetheless!

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    To all Billtool is a nice guy, one you would want to be around. Not like some on here. I would buy, sell, trade with him with no second thoughts whatsoever. Bill, the same offer of ammo was made to me on here when I needed some .308.
    Thankfully I was able to pay your kindness forward 1911 - We need to get together at Shoot Point Blank and put some rounds down range - when we can afford to shoot again, that is!

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    Thankfully I was able to pay your kindness forward 1911 - We need to get together at Shoot Point Blank and put some rounds down range - when we can afford to shoot again, that is!
    I went back this morning and put that Rossi .357 rifle in the layaway. Doesn't seem like you pay as much when you make two payments. Maybe Joe & da Ho will sent me the other $1200 they owe me. And I got a free range pass.

tonelar

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    El Paso
    cycle the action always makes me think of an autoloader.

but it does apply to revolvers as well.

cocking the hammer and rotating the cylinder is a good way to make sure the timing is right on a new wheel gun.

post pics, when you get it

Top Bottom