• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ducksps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Austin, Houston
    Ammotogo

If you call ammotogo ask for john Huske. John is the owner and a super nice fella. He took care of me once when I needed 5k rounds of 147 Federal 9mm fast for a subgun class.

Chris

ducksps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Austin, Houston
    what type of 9mm

What were you looking for in 9mm ammo? We could assist if you are looking for something premium like Hornady TAP and may have other options for blasting ammo. The discount at 20k rounds might encourage us to do a buy from one of our suppliers and pick up a pallet. Goodnees knows we go through a lot of nine when we do subgun demos.

Chris

DopaVash

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Kingwood, Tx
    What were you looking for in 9mm ammo? We could assist if you are looking for something premium like Hornady TAP and may have other options for blasting ammo. The discount at 20k rounds might encourage us to do a buy from one of our suppliers and pick up a pallet. Goodnees knows we go through a lot of nine when we do subgun demos.

Chris

I'm really not sure what everyone was looking for, I think it was pretty much just what was cheap in brass. Personally I don't really care. Give me some Wolf Military classic and I'm happy.

htxred

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    inner loop houston
    9MM 115GR FMJ BRASS

gonna see how much we can lower the cost by getting a pallet. hopefully paying cash will also help. IMO getting it to 14-16/1k rnds is worth it.

htxred

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    inner loop houston
    dont mind at all, just dont know how we're gonna keep the cost low to make it worth it. let us try to work out the details and get a number in stone first.

DopaVash

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Kingwood, Tx
    WRD. Let me call my father and see if he's interested in pitching in. Last time I was up I shot all of his ammo
    kekekegay.gif

htxred

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    inner loop houston
    i spoke with someone over at thehighroad.org, but that fell through since it was cheaper to just go to walmart. im still trying to work something out with a few other people though so i keep you guys updated.

ducksps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Austin, Houston
    My preference is for 147 grain to keep the ammo subsonic so don't shy away from the heavies. Ammo has gotten to the point that i am starting to buy TAP or other premium ammo since the price is not to much more any longer. If 115 comes up for a good price we of course are still interested.

Top Bottom