Join TexasGunTalk

9mm suppressor from a dealer who e-forms - Houston

Discussion in 'Class III / NFA' started by locke_n_load, Oct 10, 2013.

1. locke_n_load

locke_n_load Well-Known

Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Looking for a 9mm suppressor, and I want a dealer who uses e-forms in the Houston area. Looking at a Huntertown Arms from Collector Firearms, but apparently they still send via snail mail, and I would like to do eforms so that I can have my payment go through and not worry about the nfa rules coming into effect before the shutdown ends. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

2. biglucky

biglucky Well-Known TGT Supporter

Feb 3, 2009
    Dripping Springs, TX
    e-form system was taken offline because of the shutdown...

3. locke_n_load

locke_n_load Well-Known

Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Dang. I guess I could go purchase and send off the snail mail so that when things do kick back in it will be in line...

4. grumper

grumper Well-Known

Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Texas Tactical Gear might have some 9mm ones and they eFile. At least they used to when the system was up.

I'd rather the kenyan motherfucker shut down the obamacare webpages and keep the NFA eForms up, at least those worked and didn't cost over half a billion $ to set up.

5. hkusp1

hkusp1 TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    I have some 9mm cans and Efile but like lucky said efiling is down. Snail mail won't help either unless the shut down lasts 2-3 months.

6. Sugar Land

Sugar Land TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    They don't do it now and am not sure when it comes back up. They submitted one for me efile and it all worked well until I entered my payment information and then it went down. That sucks big time. Is there any word on the street when or if it will come back?

7. locke_n_load

locke_n_load Well-Known

Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    I will try and verify this weekend - helping my uncle with his NFA stuff and he wants 1 more SBR. I'll let you know when we try and submit. Lucky, any chance it was just a fluke or did it say something like "shutdown due to gov't BS"? I had one that got stuck in draft mode and I have to resubmit, according to a reply from an NFA worker (a couple of weeks ago).

8. Sugar Land

Sugar Land TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    It is too bad they can't get that shit straight. Like they didn't know that the site would get flooded submittals..

9. grumper

grumper Well-Known

Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    That sucks. If pay.gov or whatever didn't send back the email saying payment was successful it probably didn't go through.

I had them eFile 3 forms a month ago and they got a confirmation email for each payment after a few minutes.

10. BigBoss0311

BigBoss0311 Well-Known

Mar 8, 2010
    McKinney, TX