• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • locke_n_load

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Looking for a 9mm suppressor, and I want a dealer who uses e-forms in the Houston area. Looking at a Huntertown Arms from Collector Firearms, but apparently they still send via snail mail, and I would like to do eforms so that I can have my payment go through and not worry about the nfa rules coming into effect before the shutdown ends. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
    Military Camp

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Texas Tactical Gear might have some 9mm ones and they eFile. At least they used to when the system was up.

I'd rather the kenyan motherfucker shut down the obamacare webpages and keep the NFA eForms up, at least those worked and didn't cost over half a billion $ to set up.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    I have some 9mm cans and Efile but like lucky said efiling is down. Snail mail won't help either unless the shut down lasts 2-3 months.

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    Texas Tactical Gear might have some 9mm ones and they eFile. At least they used to when the system was up.

I'd rather the kenyan $#@!cker shut down the obamacare webpages and keep the NFA eForms up, at least those worked and didn't cost over half a billion $ to set up.

They don't do it now and am not sure when it comes back up. They submitted one for me efile and it all worked well until I entered my payment information and then it went down. That sucks big time. Is there any word on the street when or if it will come back?

locke_n_load

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    They don't do it now and am not sure when it comes back up. They submitted one for me efile and it all worked well until I entered my payment information and then it went down. That sucks big time. Is there any word on the street when or if it will come back?

I will try and verify this weekend - helping my uncle with his NFA stuff and he wants 1 more SBR. I'll let you know when we try and submit. Lucky, any chance it was just a fluke or did it say something like "shutdown due to gov't BS"? I had one that got stuck in draft mode and I have to resubmit, according to a reply from an NFA worker (a couple of weeks ago).

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    That sucks. If pay.gov or whatever didn't send back the email saying payment was successful it probably didn't go through.

I had them eFile 3 forms a month ago and they got a confirmation email for each payment after a few minutes.

Top Bottom