• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GAR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2011
    Central Texas
    Howdy neighbors. I've been checking out this forum since a good friend brought to my attention a few days ago and have now decided to get an account and introduce myself.

Why? Because I've found that there seems to be no ego and/or attitude from the neither the members nor the staff here and I find this is very refreshing compared to many other forums out there.

A little about me: I’m a career military man, stationed for the 4th time in Ft Hood, a husband and the father of two great children.

Though not originally from TX, I consider this great state HOME and plan on living here permanently once I’m out of the Army.

I look forward to becoming a good contributing member here and to meeting some of you local guys and doing some great training together.
    DK Firearms

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Welcome aboard from another career military man (now retired and a contractor). I'm also the father of two and not originally from Texas, but when the time came to decide on a place to live, there was no other choice!

Let us know if you ever make it down to San Antonio. Camp Bullis is open most weekends to DoD ID card holders, and it's a great range!

Cheers! M2

Texastransplant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Purmela, Texas
    Great to see you here, wife works at The Great Place and we live about 40 mi nw in the middle of basically nowhere. Moved from Illinois this past summer and love it here. The Great Place, hogs, cowboy country, diesel trucks, ranch tanks (mines dry) makes a great range, can't say enough good. We bugged out here and finally no more BOB to worry about.

Top Bottom