A Box from the bottom drawer.

Mad John

Jan 15, 2019
Rural Illinois
I was actually hoping he would adopt me.
I do not have any children (that I know of) and the young nieces, nephews and cousins don't want much to do with me. I rarely get invited to family functions and holiday gatherings. If I just show up they let me sit in a corner.... I just sit there and smile.
I can be rather grumpy. I was told once by a Judge that I was "obstreperous" so I thanked him.

easy rider

Texas Ice Age Survivor
TGT Supporter
Jun 10, 2015
Odessa, Tx
I do not have any children (that I know of) and the young nieces, nephews and cousins don't want much to do with me. I rarely get invited to family functions and holiday gatherings. If I just show up they let me sit in a corner.... I just sit there and smile.
I can be rather grumpy. I was told once by a Judge that I was "obstreperous" so I thanked him.
Well, I wouldn't want much, just your collection.

Mad John

Jan 15, 2019
Rural Illinois
Well, I wouldn't want much, just your collection.
I understand all too well. I have three nephews (Hewie, Louie and Dewie) that are all concerned about what will happen to my collection when I go. The never talk to me unless they want something like one of their kids b-day or graduation. They like guns but only the latest in Black Plastic. They are ONLY interested in what they will bring in dollars. That is a BIG OOPS! every one will be sold according to my Revocable Trust. They may or may not receive a memento. Many will be donated to Museum Collections in my name. Other than that it is my decision. Until then the collection will grow. My wife will be a quite wealthy widow. Actually I am worth more to her then than now. My first wife tried to capitalize on that but I survived after a stint in Intensive Care.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Latest posts

Forum statistics