• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Andy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Dallas, TX
    If you're on this site at all, you're likely concerned about the political aspects of firearms-ownership and the specter of leftist gun-control - and you're probably familiar with the work of Dr John Lott, using his stats to counter those of the anti-gunners.

Dr Lott's Crime Prevention Research Center (CPRC) is just getting off the ground and has started a fund-raising campaign via IndieGoGo. I donated $50 to help Dr Lott and in return I became a Founding Member of the CPRC - seeing as you are likely all fired-up about gun-rights and know the great work that John Lott does, I'm challenging you all to match or beat my donation:

5z05eg.png

Click the link to see what it's about: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/save-lives-deter-criminals-help-john-lott-start-the-cprc

All contributions are matched, so even if you can only contribute $10, it'll become $20 for the CPRC.

Andy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Dallas, TX
    Update: 2 more Texas fellers from another forum have donated $100 each, as has one out-of-stater I prodded.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Cam, I thought there was an option to keep your name confidential. I am pretty sure I checked such a box, but not 100% sure because I did it late at night and had a few beverages in me. LOL

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
    silencers
    DK Firearms
    Tyrant Designs
    Every Day Man
    Shroud
    Shroud
    Weapon displays
    Ammo

Forum statistics