• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Alright then, let's talk about how you "carry" at a water park, the beach, or any other place you go for recreation and decide to slip into the water. Where do you conceal your stuff in that environment, even if permitted by the owners?

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Why do people not carry at their place of work? I mean it's called conceal carry for a reason.

One can get fired, and even arrested. You have an obligation to follow the rules your employer sets, as well as an obligation to act lawfully.

If you cannot do that, then you shouldn't work there.

Robb in Austin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Gtown
    Alright then, let's talk about how you "carry" at a water park, the beach, or any other place you go for recreation and decide to slip into the water. Where do you conceal your stuff in that environment, even if permitted by the owners?

I solve this problem by carrying a Glock.

:D

T-FAST

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    I know not a lot of people agree with my view on carrying, but I don't believe there should be any where I can't carry. I don't hold anything against a person who decides not to carry at certain times. Not my concern.

TI - sure its not that black and white, but at the end of the day I don't want to lose my life to the fact that my place of work has a silly rule.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I know not a lot of people agree with my view on carrying, but I don't believe there should be any where I can't carry. I don't hold anything against a person who decides not to carry at certain times. Not my concern.

TI - sure its not that black and white, but at the end of the day I don't want to lose my life to the fact that my place of work has a silly rule.

I believe people have a right to what is or isn't allowed on their property.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom