• kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Uh. Yeah.
    Here's where they lost me in that article:
    According to the group, Black people continue to suffer oppression today every bit as horrible as what they did under slavery.
    Here's my re-write:
    According to the group, Black people continue to suffer from mental illness and pervasive entitlement issues. oppression today every bit as horrible as what they did under slavery.

Leadeye

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 29, 2020
    Great Southern Forest of Indiana
    I've not seen anything about how these places get set up, does a group just show up at the door of the people living there already and announce that you are now a citizen of bizzarostan or pack up and get out?

Reactions: gll

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    " build Black capacity among the masses, who, in turn, will deliver the final blow to the state that oppresses us "
    Howbout you GTFO of our once-great state?
    If you don't like civilization, move to a 3rd world country, don't turn Texas into one after what you've done to Commiefornia.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    " build Black capacity among the masses, who, in turn, will deliver the final blow to the state that oppresses us "
    Howbout you GTFO of our once-great state?
    If you don't like civilization, move to a 3rd world country, don't turn Texas into one after what you've done to Commiefornia.
    You know the "state" where we supposedly live in a White supremacist country where White people cant even say they are proud to be White without getting fired.

Funny I thought I would have alot more power than that in the supposed Fourth Reich these retards are convinced they are living in.

Top Bottom