• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Just saw that. So not only have they wasted our money catching, holding, and feeding these people now they are just going let them walk right back out on the street and they wonder what the problem is.

GrandpaOf18

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Elmendorf TX
    Just saw that. So not only have they wasted our money catching, holding, and feeding these people now they are just going let them walk right back out on the street and they wonder what the problem is.

The thing is, they are only detaining the ones that committed some other crime, so these are facing other charges, besides being here illegally.

Doc Roe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Great. Looks like I'll be needing to stockpile hollow point and soft point rounds. These fuckin' idiots just gave God only knows how many criminals a free pass, and there's not a doubt in my mind that crime rates are gonna go up a bit wherever these gomers end up.

SublimeZ

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Austin
    285672_248559215281384_1078571354_n.jpg

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    I would love to start a program (donations) that would provide a busing system (free of charge) for these guys. I would deliver them (one way) to destinations such as the White House, California, New York, etc to give them a head start in a place that welcomes them. All expenses paid one way and drop them off.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    I would be willing to bet that the foreign aid to the countries these people are.here illegally from is still flowing. Cannot let that get caught up in politics.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Even with the billions cut from this year's sequestration, the remaining budget is still larger than last year's budget.

So, why does our President say that the Federal Government cannot do the things it did last year when they have more money to work with today?

It is all smoke, mirrors, and lies.

The fundamental problem is spending on Federal Programs that help "special interest" groups.

Since I am an old white male veteran and gun owner, I am left out of that demographic. I'm lucky if I pull in more than $45K a year, and the only bitching you'll hear from me is about the fat white wretch with tattoos up and down her legs, breasts, and arms who has a load of fatherless kids in a shopping cart at HEB while she pays for Coca-Colas and Cookies with a Lone Star Card. No bread, protein, milk, or healthy snacks for her rug rats. Then, she pulls out a wad of bills and buys some cigarettes and wine for the ride home.

Last edited:

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    Sequestration will only reduce govt spending by 1 cent per dollar spent. And as shortround pointed out, they were already planning on spending more this year than last.

Any layoffs, or other events blamed on sequestration will be completely artificial to scare people into thinking they need more govt in their life.

Top Bottom