A perfect gun

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
Feb 29, 2008
DFW area.....Wylie.
I wonder, has anybody ever bought a perfect gun? Before you answer, consider the following: It came just as you wanted it, new from the box. Nothing has needed to be changed, not the grips, sights, or anything. Nothing needed tweaking or polishing....it was, and is, perfect. You have to know it's perfect by using it regularly....no safe queens.

I don't have one. I've had to do something to each gun I own, even something as simple as changing to tritium sights. Nothing from the factory has been offered just as I would want it.

How about you? Did you ever buy a perfect gun?

hoytinak

Mar 5, 2008
Texas of course
My HK USPc 9mm...although I did change the night sights on it (after about 12 years they were starting to fade ;)). Other than that it's completely stock and it's still my favorite handgun.

kville79

May 24, 2008
Austin
I was once issued an M-16 that was lucky #13 for its stock# and shot dead on at factory zero (flush and center).. first rifle I qualified expert with.

photofreeman

Jan 12, 2009
txinvestigator, Are you telling me you have a S&W Model 10 and you did not change those tiny crappy grips? You are a better man then me.

My perfect gun. My S&W 4506. Bought in '88 nothing has changed but the years, no malfunctions that weren't the ammo's or my fault. Changed the grips once but didn't like them and put the originals back on.

2Many

Sep 18, 2008
Dripping Springs, TX
Perfect Gun

I actually have 2. First is a GP100 purchased almost 15 years ago. Accurate and the da trigger is incredibly smooth especially for a Ruger. I will never need another .357.

Second is a Sig P229 .40. From the moment i picked it up it felt right. Accurate, smooth and never a hiccup.

Just don't ask about the imperfect ones!

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members