• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kingofwylietx

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    I wonder, has anybody ever bought a perfect gun? Before you answer, consider the following: It came just as you wanted it, new from the box. Nothing has needed to be changed, not the grips, sights, or anything. Nothing needed tweaking or polishing....it was, and is, perfect. You have to know it's perfect by using it regularly....no safe queens.

I don't have one. I've had to do something to each gun I own, even something as simple as changing to tritium sights. Nothing from the factory has been offered just as I would want it.

How about you? Did you ever buy a perfect gun?
    Gun Zone Deals

hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    My HK USPc 9mm...although I did change the night sights on it (after about 12 years they were starting to fade ;)). Other than that it's completely stock and it's still my favorite handgun.

kville79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Austin
    I was once issued an M-16 that was lucky #13 for its stock# and shot dead on at factory zero (flush and center).. first rifle I qualified expert with.

photofreeman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    txinvestigator, Are you telling me you have a S&W Model 10 and you did not change those tiny crappy grips? You are a better man then me.

My perfect gun. My S&W 4506. Bought in '88 nothing has changed but the years, no malfunctions that weren't the ammo's or my fault. Changed the grips once but didn't like them and put the originals back on.

2Many

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Dripping Springs, TX
    Perfect Gun

I actually have 2. First is a GP100 purchased almost 15 years ago. Accurate and the da trigger is incredibly smooth especially for a Ruger. I will never need another .357.

Second is a Sig P229 .40. From the moment i picked it up it felt right. Accurate, smooth and never a hiccup.

Just don't ask about the imperfect ones!

Vellcrow

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Pflugerville
    Desert Eagle MKVII .44mag
    It was perfect out of the box, I never had a desire to change anything on it. The satin nickel finish was beautiful and it performed flawlessly.

High Standard M10B 12ga
    No aftermarket stuff available for it, perfect straight from the factory

jracca

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    DFW
    3 actually

2 were glock 17s, both worked perfectly from the box, shot to point of aim, and work great for me, your mileage may very

The other is a Taurus, PT1911, just works great and shoots straight.

I am hoping to add to the list

robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    Sigma 40C. Got it direct from Smith after armorers course. $330 w/factory trijicons and 3 (then LE only) high caps. Did not really loke it at first but figured I could sell it at a profit if needed to. Sat in safe for several years. Now it is daily carry gun and I have never done anything to it except shoot and clean.

Rob1796

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Colleyville
    Nah, there are things I want to change on just about everything I own. Personallity I guess. I don't like anything straight from the factory, to be honest.

That being said, I did shoot a Sig 226 in 9mm better than I've ever shot anything in my time shooting. Dead on accurate, hit exactly where I wanted it to, fit my hands perfectly, and the trigger was perfect to me. Too bad I can't find one I can afford.

biglucky

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Dripping Springs, TX
    Does my Dawson Precision Practical Advantage Open gun count? It is totally custom, so didn't really come out of a box, but was perfect when I bought it.

1047Guns5.gif

Top Bottom