• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ml1209

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    I have experience drawing, just never drew a gun before. My first gun art - a 1911. Since I love guns, and I love art, why not combine the two.

Edited to add: I used no ruler or straight edge, no tracing, and no computer tricks. It was all done freehand. Took me all evening.

Hurley's Gold

Wes45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    North Garland
    Great job and a great gun (1911) for your first sketch. You might have a cottage industry in sketching folks guns on 8X11 sheets.

ml1209

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Great job and a great gun (1911) for your first sketch. You might have a cottage industry in sketching folks guns on 8X11 sheets.

The original is actually a little different - it's bigger: fills up a 12" x 18" sheet, and there is delicate pencil shading throughout the entire gun, which the scanner washed out.

I am open to requests. I can draw your favorite gun or draw your tattoo design (for a reasonable fee - say around $50). I love guns so it is a pleasure to be of service to the firearms community.

CowDog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2008
    South of Iowa Park
    Great drawing. You have a talent there. Maybe you can get bucks by illustrating for books or magazines....worth a try. Your artistic skills are already a hit in two states that I know of.

I am still pretty new here, too, but welcome to the forum.

cd

Top Bottom