• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paul Gomez

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Knoxville, TN
    Guys,

For those that aren't familiar with me, I was a soldier for thirteen years [active duty for 3 and national guard for 10], a police officer at Southern University in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and I've been involved in private sector training since the 90s. I've attended over 1200 hours of professional training from more than a dozen different private sector schools. I've taught for Andy Stanford of Options for Personal Security, with Craig Douglas for the first two years of the ECQC program and am featured in two of the Shivworks DVDs. I taught for Bill Davison at Tac Pro Shooting Center in Mingus, TX. I co-taught the original AK classes with Sonny Puzikas & Gabe Suarez in Arizona. I've presented at the National Tactical Invitational on two occasions, at all three WarriorTalk Symposeums and at Tom Givens' Polite Society Tactical Conferences since the early 2000s. Most recently, I was the Director of Training for James Yeager's Tactical Response. I am featured heavily in the Tactical Response Advanced Fighting Pistol DVD. Throughout all of this, I've also taught classes under my own banner.

I am one of the first guys to offer AK specific training in the US [starting in 2003].
    I was an early advocate of the need for medical training geared towards traumatic injuries for gun folks [starting in 2004]
    I am one of the early guys that began reevaluating appendix carry and working with holster makers to develop good, quality appendix carry holsters. [starting in 2005].

I'm known for a very detail-oriented approach to all aspects of gunhandling and tactics.

I am a firm believer in that teachers must remain forever students and, to that end, I'd like to offer a 50% discount to everyone in the Instructor's Corner to any of my classes in Texas. I've got classes on the schedule in the Abilene area in July and Austin area in September and November.

Thanks,

Paul
    Gun Zone Deals

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    For anyone else that's interested, I'm planning on attending Paul's IPS (Integrated Pistol Skills) class May 19-20. If someone else is interested, we can carpool and share a hotel room if it makes it easier on you.

I think I'm going to plan for RPM in November also. Can't miss that, it's local! ;)

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    I'd be interesting in taking the rifle class in fall as well. Need to brush up on some skills.

Paul Gomez

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Knoxville, TN
    Crap! That's right. I forgot about the classes in San Isidro in May. Doing two days of pistol, one day AK and a 4 hour med class down at Gravick Ranch.

Joseph Bell

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    San Antonio, Texas
    Great offer Paul, I will take you up on it with the Austin TX classes. I will make the same offer to you and the other instructors back here on my courses, should have the rest of my 2012 schedule posted up next week.

Thanks!

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    Instructors, I'm looking for one more student for the San Antonio CRG class July 28-29. I can offer a 22% discount ($100.00) off the cost of the class. Travis may make it out and do a write up on the class. If you're interested either reply here or send me a PM. Close Range Gunfighting is the class description. If you want to attend and receive the $100 off don't sign up from that page. Contact me directly.

Top Bottom