• ...and so much more!
  • avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    Subject: Putin on Muslims

Wow! - There's no mistaking Vlad's opinion!

NO wonder Putin was selected by Forbes Magazine as the most powerful person in the world.

This is one time our elected leaders should pay attention to the advice of Vladimir Putin.

I would suggest not only our leaders, but every American citizen should pay attention to this advice.

How scary is that?

It is a sad day when a Communist leader makes more sense than so many of our elected officials in the U.S. House of Representatives and in the U.S. Senate, but here it is!

Vladimir Putin's speech - the SHORTEST SPEECH he has EVER made.

As the Russian president, Putin addressed the Duma (the Russian Parliament) and gave a speech about the tensions with minorities in Russia:

In Russia, live like Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, it should speak Russian, and should respect all Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, and wish to live the life of Muslims, then we now clearly advise them to go and live in those places where that's the state law.

Russia does not need Muslim minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'!
    We will not tolerate disrespect of our Russian culture.

We had better learn from the suicides of so-called democracies -- America, England, France, Germany, and Holland -- if we are to survive as a nation. The Muslims are taking over those countries, BUT they will NOT take over Russia!

Our Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of Sharia Law and Muslims.

When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the Russian national interest FIRST, observing that the Muslim minorities ARE NOT Russian."

The politicians in the Duma gave Putin a five minute standing ovation.

I don't know where it came from and didn't fact check it but I agree with it 100%
    ARJ Defense ad

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Let's focus on the point the OP was trying to make.

Sharia law is not compatible with the laws/principles/constitutions of many countries. Should those countries set aside their laws/principles/constitutions for a muslim minority who wishes to impose Sharia?

I would say no. The USA is not the proper home for every person on this planet. If someone is not willing to accept our laws/principles/constitutions and assimilate (e.g., become an American first, including speaking English), then the USA is not the home for them. They need to find a country that matches their desires.

Now you can quote me instead of Putin, and the source will be accurate.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I think it's quite simple. My family is one of immigrants, my great and grand parents on both sides came to America wanting to be one thing - American. Growing up I never heard their native languages spoken in the home, it was always English. We flew the American flag, we sang the American national anthem, we recited the American Pledge of Allegiance.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I think it's quite simple. My family is one of immigrants, my great and grand parents on both sides came to America wanting to be one thing - American. Growing up I never heard their native languages spoken in the home, it was always English. We flew the American flag, we sang the American national anthem, we recited the American Pledge of Allegiance.

Your ancestors came to America to be part of America. They were not just looking for America to be their ATM.

This is the difference between the immigration of centuries past that helped grow America and much of the current immigration where immigrants want America's jobs (re: money), but not America.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom