No checks on the guns, so the crooks can get rid of hot property

pronstar

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jul 2, 2017
Dallas
Desoto is near me. I wonder if they take home-made guns like buybacks elsewhere?

4d44febd4efb2cf078b49dfc81ddea56.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 15, 2019
Texas
These so-called "gun buy-back" programs are a scam and a joke.

It's an agenda to make the general community feel better about all these guns they got off the streets. Fact is, most of the guns they are buying are most likely junk, or stolen guns. I would suspect the vast majority have never been on the street, and many of them, I'd even be surprised if they were in working order.

If they really wanted to get the "dangerous" guns off the streets, what they need to do is roll down the streets with the thugs, pimps and drug pushers on the corners and start just taking away their guns! Do that about two or three times a week and then, they might be making some real progress.

Glenn B

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sep 5, 2019
Texarkana Area
Had I seen this earlier, it would have been just the excuse I needed to drive over that way and hit up Costco and to visit Total Wine near the area to restock on Kirschwasser and Obstwasser. I'd have to be up by 0600 and leave by 7 to assure I'd get there by 10 to see if I could make a good deal on something someone was about to dump for $100. Damn, I'd get 5 hours sleep if I hit the hay now and get up at 6 - good night all.

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 15, 2019
Texas
Get away with what? It is not a crime to attend a gun buy back with the intent of legally purchasing a firearms for someone waiting to drop it off is it?
Those running the buy-back program might see it as conflict of interest to their agenda. Also might be determined exactly where they are doing the program and could assert trespassing violations fro such actions.

kbaxter60

Lesser Being
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 23, 2019
Pipe Creek
Public sidewalk or street they can't stop you from being there. Maybe do a loitering warning or something.
I used to agree with this statement. After seeing the sh!tshow that is the "Jan 6 Insurrection Payback", I am no longer sure of that. The rule of law is basically dead here. There is a protected class with Get Out of Jail Free cards. That class is known as: not-a-Trump-supporter.

PS - if you have not heard the story of Louie Gohmert about being locked out of the detention facility in DC, you need to get out more.

Products discussed on TGT

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud

Latest posts