• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • willypete

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Looking for a little input .. i have a olympic ar-15 a2 20 and i have been thinking of saleing it or tradeing it because i have been wanting a mini 14 the tactical nra version .. does this seem like a good ideal or should i keep what i have ?? My ar has never given me any trouble its been a perfect weapon . But i really like the looks of the mini 14 and the reviews i have seen have been good .. do they shoot as well as the ARs i really like the smooth shooting that it gives me and that is the only thing i am worried about .. i dont want it to turn out to feel like the SKS or anything dont get me wrong i love my SKSs but i do want this rifle to be a little different thanks for any help you can give .......... willypete
    Military Camp

dee

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Red River Way
    I've heard that some of the older ones aren't super accurate as the ar's are but the newer models are pretty accurate but still not sure as if they are better than an ar. Most likely its gonna be personal choice I would go shoot one for yourself then decide or just buy one and have both.

Old Man of the Mountain

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    I think the Olympic is a better rifle, based on my Olympic K16 and my Mini 14 Ranch Rifle.

If you are the original owner on the Olympic, you also have a lifetime warranty on that rifle.

Top Bottom