• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beaner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Plano
    Well for one the mayor is not all over the news screaming about the situation. Admittedly this is vastly different from the NY cases, and I am now way excusing what she did either.

Time will tell, but I am willing to bet that she will end up paying a fine instead of spending time in jail.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    I actually certified a who was caught by TSA with a handgun in his luggage. To avoid prison, part of his probation was to complete a firearm safety class. I did that for him. You are right, this woman will most likely get probation. The New York guy could get probation, but he didn't get arrested for getting past TSA, he unlawfully possesed the gun in NYC.

Texastransplant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Purmela, Texas
    The Christmas before last my mom flew down here to Texas for the holidays. When she got back home she opened up her carry one and unpacked it. At the bottom she found her 10" butcher knife. Somehow this made it down to Texas going through Ohare and back again. It was an accident but imagine what would have happened if they found it.

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    I was at DFW when this happened. The airport police where everywhere, and I asked one what was going on and she said they were looking for a person of interest. I can't believe they didn't shut down the terminal when they knew there was a person walking around with a gun in the secure area.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    I brought this by accident in my carry on from Boston to Dallas about 5 years ago:

claw1i.jpg

Last week I accidentally brought a 5.56 round all the way through.

Glitter and Guns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    DFW
    GOOD NIGHT! I walked into a city building in OH and had spent casings in my purse & jacket pocket. I ended up spread eagle over a desk with a "nice police officer" treating me like he had already taken me out for a really nice dinner and dancing. The contents of my purse were dumped all over the floor and gone through. My name was run through their system and I was, reluctantly, allowed to reassemble both my purse and my dignity and go in and pay my water bill. How in the bloody heck does someone walk through DFW with a freaking pistol?!?!

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    GOOD NIGHT! I walked into a city building in OH and had spent casings in my purse & jacket pocket. I ended up spread eagle over a desk with a "nice police officer" treating me like he had already taken me out for a really nice dinner and dancing. The contents of my purse were dumped all over the floor and gone through. My name was run through their system and I was, reluctantly, allowed to reassemble both my purse and my dignity and go in and pay my water bill. How in the bloody heck does someone walk through DFW with a freaking pistol?!?!

thats hot.

ehhh....guns arent as big a deal to Texans I suppose.

i dunno. i get questions all the time. "dont you need a license for that." "is that registered." ........

SgtBrummy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    Spring, Texas
    The Christmas before last my mom flew down here to Texas for the holidays. When she got back home she opened up her carry one and unpacked it. At the bottom she found her 10" butcher knife. Somehow this made it down to Texas going through Ohare and back again. It was an accident but imagine what would have happened if they found it.

Maybe I don't want to know but what was she doing with a 10" butcher knife in her bag to begin with? Just wondering if this is a common occurance.

Glitter and Guns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    DFW
    thats hot.

I don't know about it being hot, but I can assure you I was one seriously hot tempered woman. The ONLY thing that kept me still was the fact that he warned me that if I didn't leave my hands on the desk and my legs apart, I was going to get to try on his pretty bracelets and we would try it that way. I can assure you that he never had his hands on a woman that was any hotter tempered than I was at the moment. My astute concern about the hand cuffs won out over my desire to lunge at him and take a bite out of his neck, but only just barely. I am pretty sure if he had gotten out the handcuffs, he was going to have to taser me to get my wrists bound. And I am sure that would have ended up on the front page of the paper... with my name spelled right... and probably my address.

Top Bottom