• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana
    Representative Van Duyne has pledged to cooperate with Biden. Given that his agenda offers not a damn thing any good for anyone to the right of Mao, that tells me she has gone over to the dark side.

Tip of the hat to the Epoch Times for sharing this information with us. I consider their services $7.99 a month well spent.

Screenshot_20210120-113716.png
    Lynx Defense

IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana
    Nothing wrong with working with Biden on Bi-Partisan agreements. In fact it could be a good strategy to get him to work on things that can be agreed on, rather than shun him and he works on things nobody agrees on. This is what Dems do to Republicans to get them off focus.
    That is how California flipped blue.

Back to where I left off, what is Biden willing to do that is not overtly injurious to any outcome that would be good for us?

What good came of John McCain taking this approach?

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Nothing wrong with working with Biden on Bi-Partisan agreements. In fact it could be a good strategy to get him to work on things that can be agreed on, rather than shun him and he works on things nobody agrees on. This is what Dems do to Republicans to get them off focus.
    Agreed,

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    That is how California flipped blue.

Back to where I left off, what is Biden willing to do that is not overtly injurious to any outcome that would be good for us?

What good came of John McCain taking this approach?

Reagan amnesty flipped CA blue.

It is not about what you work together to pass, it is about what you prevent from passing because he was not working on it.

IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana

It is not about what you work together to pass, it is about what you prevent from passing because he was not working on it.
    It would have been different had the D's kept their side of the bargain with Reagan.

I have no desire to argue over this but I still see no good coming of it.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Provided the result is truly bipartisan, of course.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!

I worked with a bunch of Guatemalans who work for the original Randall's here in Houston. It was like an entire age group from on town found they could get work legal or not by just showing up. After Regan set them free they all became republicans.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I worked with a bunch of Guatemalans who work for the original Randall's here in Houston. It was like an entire age group from on town found they could get work legal or not by just showing up. After Regan set them free they all became republicans.
    Birds of a feather flock together

66vette

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2019
    U.S.A.
    So now that we know all the "Trust the Plan" and "he's playing 3D Chess" and "have your popcorn ready, the best is yet to come" and "There's going to be Emergency Broadcast System alerts as the arrests begin" and "Stay home, don't interfere with the military operations" and "Release the Kracken" other such nonsense, was ALL LIES .

Compromising always invites the enemy in.
    Wolves in sheep's clothing.
    I'd rather deal with the Devil. At least I know what I'm dealing with.

IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana
    So now that we know all the "Trust the Plan" and "he's playing 3D Chess" and "have your popcorn ready, the best is yet to come" and "There's going to be Emergency Broadcast System alerts as the arrests begin" and "Stay home, don't interfere with the military operations" and "Release the Kracken" other such nonsense, was ALL LIES .

Compromising always invites the enemy in.
    Wolves in sheep's clothing.
    I'd rather deal with the Devil. At least I know what I'm dealing with.

I am not so sure about it being lies. Standing or lack thereof as a filter on the courtroom had a very reasonable start. Unfortunately it has morphed into a weasel word used when a court just doesn't want bothered with you or has some untoward interest in seeing that you don't get your day in court. Just with the things I know with certainty (voting machine flipping a ballot in the presence of a witness I have known for years who has never lied or exaggerated to me)(massive numbers of Biden votes dumped in numbers per unit time several times the mechanical limitations of the tabulating machines) I could see several Trump-favoring actors considering it a slam dunk as soon as it got to court.

Top Bottom