• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • plinkr

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 18, 2019
    US
    I am not so sure about it being lies. Standing or lack thereof as a filter on the courtroom had a very reasonable start. Unfortunately it has morphed into a weasel word used when a court just doesn't want bothered with you or has some untoward interest in seeing that you don't get your day in court. Just with the things I know with certainty (voting machine flipping a ballot in the presence of a witness I have known for years who has never lied or exaggerated to me)(massive numbers of Biden votes dumped in numbers per unit time several times the mechanical limitations of the tabulating machines) I could see several Trump-favoring actors considering it a slam dunk as soon as it got to court.
    Not all the court cases were dismissed due to lack of standing:

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” 3rd Circuit Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee, wrote for the three-judge panel, all appointed by Republican presidents.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana
    Not all the court cases were dismissed due to lack of standing:

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” 3rd Circuit Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee, wrote for the three-judge panel, all appointed by Republican presidents.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    One out of dozens, which still never allowed discovery.

The judges having been appointed by R presidents is irrelevant. It seems that on a good day one R appointed judge in four will stay noticeably right of center. By contrast I am unaware of any D appointed judge going conservative.

The standard should be that no illegal vote be counted. In practice the standard has become that there is no cause for action unless you can prove preemptively without the use of discovery to document the obvious, there will be no court action including and especially discovery without proof up front that not only is there fraud but enough of it to flip the election with no room for debate.

Under this standard, the United States is no longer a republic but rather an oligarchy hiding behind a smokescreen.

Top Bottom