Gun Zone Deals

A Very Exciting Development. Long thread warning, but definitely worth the read!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    That forum is must be run by a bunch of gay, satanic, democommie, pinko, Clinton supporters.

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    That forum is must be run by a bunch of gay, satanic, democommie, pinko, Clinton supporters.

can't reload, don't shoot a 1911, don't like my posts? well, y'all are a bunch of anti-american commie-dems and need to be sent to the internment center for re-education on being a proper 'merican.

PS, I voted for SENATOR JOSEPH MCCARTHY and I'm dam proud of it, you commie skum suckers. Y'all prolly voted for the rainbow coalition.

Last edited:

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Heart of Texas
    FWIW 57K was banned on the 1911 forum, probably for similar stuff.

FWIW, 57K asked to be banned from the 1911 forum whose reloading section has one of the greatest collection of idiots in one place. One such member took a jab at me while he expected reloaders to base his competence on his gazillion post count. Naturally, I fired back. When an admin deleted my response while not touching the moron's that provoked it, I contacted the admin and questioned his objectivity, and since I won't be a party to moronic opinions being dispensed, I told the admin what he could do with 1911 forum, and there was no doubt about how he interpreted it. For the record.

Like I said, I've only posted this thread on 2 forums to leave it up to those who understand the merit of this development. On the other forum, there just aren't as many parasites and the thread has zero conflict or disruption.

Thank You, Brainless, I'm sure you're a fine informant, but I could care less. Isn't Brainless how I responded to you for some of your useless posts at 1911?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    You said you wouldn't post here anymore in response to us democommie pro satan, etc etc.

You're a LIAR.

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Heart of Texas
    You said you wouldn't post here anymore in response to us democommie pro satan, etc etc.

You're a LIAR.

Well, since there has obviously been 1st amendment censorship with several of my posts being deleted, evidently, you spoke to the right, or head demo-commie.

You've continually violated forum rules and then had the nerve to bring them. What a consistent libetard! Since you and your little cabal are allowed to continue with your sniping when your sole motivation was being pointed out for what you are in the GOP = democommie thread.

Hey, maybe they'll excommunicate me here as well, but your stupidity is recorded for posterity, as is the administration of this forum with their biased censorship.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Well, since there has obviously been 1st amendment censorship with several of my posts being deleted, evidently, you spoke to the right, or head demo-commie.

You've continually violated forum rules and then had the nerve to bring them. Since you and your little cabal are allowed to continue with your sniping when your sole motivation was being pointed out for what you are in the GOP = democommie thread.

Hey, maybe they'll excommunicate me here as well, but your stupidity is recorded for posterity, as is the administration of this forum with their biased censorship.

Only posted in the threads. Then used my democommie, gay, antichrist, powers of telepathy to have your posts deleted.

I don't know that I've violated any forum rules. You should not make wild accusations without evidence or citing such evidence.

You should probably not make blind accusations about people based on one comment that is unrelated to their beliefs. It tends to backfire and cause you lots of stress.

As far as people seeing what I really am. They all pretty much know who I am and what I stand for. I don't hide it, my opinions are posted throughout this forum, that's what makes your posts so ridiculous.

Have a great day and a wonderful evening.

Last edited:

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Isn't asking to be banned the same as saying *I have no self control*?

Rhetorical 57, no need to log back in and reply.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    FWIW, 57K asked to be banned from the 1911 forum whose reloading section has one of the greatest collection of idiots in one place. One such member took a jab at me while he expected reloaders to base his competence on his gazillion post count. Naturally, I fired back. When an admin deleted my response while not touching the moron's that provoked it, I contacted the admin and questioned his objectivity, and since I won't be a party to moronic opinions being dispensed, I told the admin what he could do with 1911 forum, and there was no doubt about how he interpreted it. For the record.

Like I said, I've only posted this thread on 2 forums to leave it up to those who understand the merit of this development. On the other forum, there just aren't as many parasites and the thread has zero conflict or disruption.

Thank You, Brainless, I'm sure you're a fine informant, but I could care less. Isn't Brainless how I responded to you for some of your useless posts at 1911?

Just a suggestion, but you might want to get your doc to adjust your meds.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Thank You, Brainless
    oooh-burn-toast-toast-27022679-640-960.jpg

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    I'm gonna reserve any excitement about the Vectan powders til' they are available in 8 or 10 lb jugs. The pricepoint is impressive but any powder worth buying should be bought at least 4 lbs. at a time.

Personally I am a huge fan of titegroup but to each his own.

Too bad an otherwise informative thread turned into a void of babble and animosity.

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Heart of Texas
    I'm gonna reserve any excitement about the Vectan powders til' they are available in 8 or 10 lb jugs. The pricepoint is impressive but any powder worth buying should be bought at least 4 lbs. at a time.

Personally I am a huge fan of titegroup but to each his own.

Too bad an otherwise informative thread turned into a void of babble and animosity.

Well, like I said, this is a very new development with Graf's becoming the US importer for NobelSport/Vectan. I hope we will see larger containers also. Looks like all of the pistol powders have already sold out.

When I get around to ordering, it will probably for several different types, most likely Ba 9 1/2 & Ba 7 1/2 with enough to make the Haz-Mat moot compared to local prices. I have used Vectan powders in the past but they were sphericals and no longer available as far as I can tell. Evidently, they've been replaced by the three newest Ba powders, 9 1/2, 7 1/2 and 6 1/2.

It also appears that I misquoted some prices. The Ba series powders are $24.99.

Top Bottom