A warning from CA Congressman Tom McClintock

Discussion in 'Politics' started by M. Sage, Aug 26, 2009.

1. M. Sage

M. Sage TGT Addict

Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    He should have been governor, not Arnie...

Y'all might know that I moved here from CA. What he's talking about are some of the reasons I left.

2. DirtyD

DirtyD Well-Known

Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    That is so true it is absolutley petrifying!!!

3. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    That man makes a lot of sense. I do not want the US to become California.

4. MadMo44Mag

MadMo44Mag TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    AMEN to that!!!!!!

5. SiscoKid

SiscoKid Active Member

Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    A great report, copied and sent to my Kollifornia relatives.

It makes perfect sense but for how long has Kollifornia been out of it's mind? As long as the liberals are in power, they will keep spiraling out of control.

Do we really believe that anyone in Washington would actually read this? They have THE plan for us and it includes more government, not less.

6. slammr

slammr Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Plano, Tx
    Excellent, but isn't Arnie a Republican? He's definitely not what one would call a leftist.

7. Starker

Starker Active Member

An "R" by your name does not make you a conservative!

8. M. Sage

M. Sage TGT Addict

Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Oh, believe me. He's definitely left of center. Among his other horrible decisions was the signing of AB50 banning .50 BMG rifles.

For what it's worth, CA has one of the highest unemployment rates in the nation and the recession is really tearing them apart there. The state has what must be the largest deficit ever seen by a state. The state of CA is still hiring, and not at a rate that merely maintains staffing levels. The government there is still growing.

Just because someone slaps an "R" on their arm doesn't meant they're not a leftist. Just look at John McCain, or better yet Mitt Romney - he signed a law requiring residents of Massachusetts get health coverage (or else!) and the tax burden in that state increased under his Governorship. Oh, and he signed a permanent "assault weapons" ban into law, too! Even W was a bit too far left for comfort.

The Republican party isn't a hell of a lot better than the Dems - they're nearly as far to the left at this point.

9. chevydeerhunter

chevydeerhunter Well-Known

Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    Yep. That "R" stands for RINO.

10. Okierifleman

Okierifleman Active Member

Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    Kalifornia is going to have to start all over. They are going down in flames and there isnt anything anyone can do about it. They are too incumbered with minorities, illegals, movie/music stars, homeless persons, corrupt politicians, and the liberals who love them to reverse the damage already in place. Arnie had great aspirations when he started but he drank the juice and now he is one of them. Might as well put a (D)next to his title.