Abbott Now Going to Increase Restrictions?

cjtexas

Oct 21, 2009
West Texas
Still waiting for bodies stacked like cordwood, mass unmarked graves, etc....

no??? I know more than enough SBO that will not comply this go round. They have bills, they have obligations. I wonder if it comes to armed citizens guarding their friends business from the shit sticks in .guv?

cjtexas

Oct 21, 2009
West Texas
Don’t lump me in with that comment, plenty of us refugees that will fight as hard if not harder than a native Texan, we KNOW the pain you’ve only seen or heard about.
Take no offense, there’s plenty of sheep that moved for better life only to forget why they moved here. And I hate every one of them. Don’t California my Texas. Lotsa bumper stickers to the effect. I’ll stand shoulder to shoulder with any man wantin to waste these muppets that desperately need wasting.

Younggun

Ginger Avenger
TGT Supporter
Admin
Jul 31, 2011
hill co.
I'm the guy who said that. And, if Abbott or Patrick is the Republican nominee for governor, I will not vote for either. If my Republican state rep and senator doesn't stand up and denounce Abbott's unconstitutional actions, I won't vote for either of them. I didn't say I would vote for a Democrat, but my vote won't go to them just because they claim Republican membership.

2022 would be a great opportunity for the Libertarian Party to gain a foothold in an important electoral state.....if they offer decent candidates with good support. But I'm not holding my breath....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Problem is the Libertarian party doesn’t know what it really stands for and has a history of open borders along with other very bad ideas.

I can think of very few Libertarian party candidates that were actually good. The good ones just run on the R ticket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads