• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    Considering more than 5 million illegals have been signed into the country and we are awaiting a million to rush the border in a day or so I don't know what this has to do with a "replacement theory". It has far more to do with the Cloward-Piven plan to bring down the country by overloading social services. Now that the dollar is tanking, our economy going flat, inflation at 10%, spending billions on Ukraine in their mind this is perfect timing for the Chinese to cash in.

Five million? I'd bet that at least that many have come in under the Biden administration.

I strongly suspect that the total number of invaders in this country is closer to 45-50 million.

rickt300

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2022
    Texas
    Your article says the purpose of Cloward-Piven Plan in 1966 was to consolidate Democratic Party power by getting more people onto the Welfare rolls. That did succeed.

I was referring to the current Republican & Democrat Plan to replace White Americans with more profitable non-White workers who will work for lower wages and tolerate third-world living conditions without complaint.
    Seems the UN is loving the idea also. But remember this is not about workers.

rickt300

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2022
    Texas
    Five million? I'd bet that at least that many have come in under the Biden administration.

I strongly suspect that the total number of invaders in this country is closer to 45-50 million.
    That is what I meant. Legal immigration was more than a million a year for a long time.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Meanwhile the LIES continue.

Check how the fake media seek to redefine established terms, so as to make the invasion seem legal:

Don’t believe it !

We KNOW better and can remember !

The deep state is using revised concepts of ‘’refugees’’ and of ‘’asylees’’ to circumvent our longstanding immigration law.

<>

Last edited:

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    <>

Meanwhile the LIES continue.

Check how the fake media seek to redefine established terms, so as to make the invasion seem legal:

Don’t believe it !

We KNOW better and can remember !

<>

Their own "facts" in the article contradict themselves. Pathetic.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom