• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    The USA needs their borders, shores and skies protected.

That is OLD news but it is not happening.

The dirty ilk in power like BIDEN and others on the L and R don't give a rat's @@@ about the USA and it's citizens.

They talk a good game except for Biden who is brain impaired - senile and crazy like a fox.

I do NOT know much about Abbott. I thought that he CARED about TEXAS!

He is much better than the fake - anti gun man called FRANCIS aka Beto. Beto is another con man.

I believe that ABBOTT cares about Texas but I do not know tons about him other than what I read and see/hear OFF of the boob tube.

Cate

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    Want to solve the border issues?

CUT OFF THE MONEY - any type of .gov or non .gov welfare and assistance in ALL forms!

ALL of those programs that are out there and the ties go back to .gov TAXPAYER MONEY in one form or another.

Charities and religious groups who claim a 501C status. Many of them do support and FUND illegal aliens and many other 'migrants'.

STOP THE 501C DEALS - tax exemptions and reform ALL taxes but that is another subject matter.

STOP IT ALL.

You don't need a 'fence'.

You need real working people on the BORDER who will stop and tell people to go back to where they came from and ONLY ENTER the USA legally.

Border patrol, NG, and even the military can do this in a sane and smart way.

STOP THE MONEY, stop the bennies and stop the goodies being handed out.

Follow the money and connect the dots when it comes to some churches and charities who are supporting ILLEGAL ALIENS and other people who 'say' that they are fleeing their country due to X, Y and Z!

HOW did they even arrive from TIMBUCKTOO - WHO funded them?

Soros and others just like him?!

Cate

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    How about activating the F-16s of the149th Fighter Wing, Texas Air National Guard? Strafe the border until they cease.
    No element of the Texas Air National Guard is under United States Air Force command. They are under the jurisdiction of the Governor of Texas through the office of theTexas Adjutant General.

Razzamatazz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2022
    Middle of Texas
    Doesn't seem like much is going to be done about anything.
    When you have our skies invaded by chink balloons, trains derailing with deadly chemicals and no one is even mentioning impeachment, you know nothing good is going to happen. Oh I know, they don't want the vp to take over, it wouldn't be difficult to get her impeached either.
    Deception is alive and well, being implemented in every way!
    I believe things will only get worse...way worse before it gets better.
    As for the boarder, I wouldn't doubt the cartels are giving Brandon and others a kick back to keep the boarder open.
    Money is the root of ALL evil and is manifested in our government!
    We are witnessing the destruction of a nation....destroy the thinking of our children and kill the masses anyway you can, let the enemy buy up the land and give them whatever info they want....I heard the instruments on the balloon said made in the USA...soon enough that saying will be nothing but a memory.

Texan79423

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 7, 2021
    Flatlands
    Keep your powder dry
    2023.jpeg

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    For the love of money is the root of all evil, etc.

If the churches and charities want to help people - they should demand that the people entering the country do it honestly and legally. Like how it used to be from a to z. Do the right thing.

But that is NOT happening in most cases. A church or any group that supports illegal aliens who are criminals are not only breaking the law but not doing the right thing when it comes to basic U.S. immigration laws. They can SPIN (Lie!) it into any modern version or salami way that they choose to do but it is not 'right' or even Biblical.

And the people who let in so many people (RUSH the border!) and sent them to motels/hotels or set them up in other housing are now wishing that they did not do this on the TAXPAYER DIME.

Some of them feel as if we OWE them a new life with no work, no personal responsibility from a to z, not having to learn the language, etc. NOT all of them but some of them!

Many of the 'migrants' have not only TRASHED those motels/hotels but they have REFUSED to leave AND shown total disrespect to the staff and MAIDS which is totally wrong!

Real news from several sources and not only in cities like NYC too.

Meanwhile, honest lower ($$$) and some middle ($$$) class people AND Veterans are struggling financially even though they are WORKING and no one seems to give a rat's @@@ there.

And I say this as a daughter of a LEGAL immigrant (Dad.) who came through Ellis Island during the depression era where people had to JUMP through ALL of the hoops and do all of the right and honest things. My Dad. British passport from Cyprus which was a British colony at the time. Greek/British.

My Mom's heritage went back to a few ships past the Mayflower and her family (Her Dad's side.) fought in the American Revolution and on. English, Scottish and Irish = her Dad's side. Her Mom was a LEGAL immigrant from Finland. Finnish, Scandinavian and Nordic heritage.

Several family members including my late husband and many friends in my life as a KID and as an adult were LEGAL immigrants. They were sponsored and if you were not sponsored during some time frame in U.S. history - they had to prove that they had a job or would work, learn and speak English, be in fairly good health, NOT be on the dole or depend on tax dollar money, etc.

My late husband (Decorated U.S. Veteran.) was sponsored by some very old great Aunts in 1953 and came from a war torn country. He was not quite 8 years old at the time. He had to learn English, etc.

And way back when, if a church, temple, mosque, any other charity, etc. honestly HELPED immigrants from a to z - they did it the honest way - obeyed the old and enforceable immigration laws of the USA.

Old Lady Cate

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    Texas doesn’t own the border.

The Texas Constitution's Article 4, Section 7 states that the Governor, as Commander-in-Chief of Texas Military Forces "shall have power to call forth the militia to execute the laws of the State, to suppress insurrections, and to repel invasions."

You are Getting What You Deserve with Globalist Greg.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    The Texas Constitution's Article 4, Section 7 states that the Governor, as Commander-in-Chief of Texas Military Forces "shall have power to call forth the militia to execute the laws of the State, to suppress insurrections, and to repel invasions."

You are Getting What You Deserve with Globalist Greg.

Texas still doesn’t own the border. what would you do if you were governor?

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Texas owns Texas.

I would use the Texas Military to repel the Invasion of Texas.
    Be more specific? In order to secure the border, you really have to own the border. Without that, there is only so much that can be done. Sounds like you expect somethjng that can’t be done by a governor.

hornetguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    If Gov Abbott put the Texas "military" on the border, the US government would retaliate, and put a halt to it.
    And, what would the Texas military do, shoot anyone crossing the border?

I definitely agree, something should be done, but the federal government is making things exponentially more difficult.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    If Gov Abbott put the Texas "military" on the border, the US government would retaliate, and put a halt to it.
    And, what would the Texas military do, shoot anyone crossing the border?

I definitely agree, something should be done, but the federal government is making things exponentially more difficult.

How would the Feds retaliate? And what would they do if Texas LEOs just started forcing the illegals back across the border?

The Feds don't respect Rule of Law....why should we?

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    How would the Feds retaliate? And what would they do if Texas LEOs just started forcing the illegals back across the border?

How many LEO’s do you think it would take to force all the border crossers to stay on the other side of the border? We would be better off by making it unappealing for people to come here than thinking we can place enough people at the border to prevent people from being able to cross.

hornetguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas

they would very likely send the National Guard down to push the Texans back.
    That's how far off the rails our government has gone...

They sued the governor of Arizona for trying to close their borders.... if she had mobilized a militia to go protect the borders, what do you thing the fed would have done?

This is Bizarro world we're living in...

Top Bottom