• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I've ordered a few guns & accessories from them over the past three years, so am familiar with their mail order business.

However, I'll be up in the Garland/Plano area visiting wife's relatives in a few weeks and would like to drive over to Coppell to visit the store firsthand. If I wanted to make a firearm purchase, do they do that over the counter like any other gun shop, or do I have to pre-order it first? Never have been inside the place, so I don't know if they keep much in stock or just order from other warehouses & distributors.

What say you guys & gals? Thanks for any info.

Armybrat

qwiksdraw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Sachse, TX
    Yes, go ahead and drop in their store. They have guns, ammo and accessories in their retail shop. If they have what you need in the warehouse in the back you can buy it while you're there. I've done it a couple times.

Also, you'll find a friendly and knowledgeable bunch of guys there.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    They're real good people there. I've gone there twice to buy guns and was treated great. They've got quite a bit in stock from what I saw.

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Very good, thanks!

Will they "deal" a bit on their prices? I've see them list a certain pistol for $309 in the past year, and then its price bounced around a bit up to $341 now.

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    I've bought three pistols in their store within the last year and while I don't live near their store, they're a few miles from my work. I believe they have 3 warehouses so they don't carry everything in the store but can get it within a day or two. They are only open Mon-Fri. I ordered a pistol last Sunday, received an email it was at the store late Monday and then picked it up Tuesday during lunch. It's not a large store front and his limited display. But I have no idea what they keep in the back. My first visit to the store last fall they just happened to have the pistol onsite that I wanted.

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2
    Top Bottom