• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RunnerRunner

Nov 15, 2013
    Hi All:

I'm glad a can a part of the Texas Gun Talk community. Here's a little bit about Runner Runner.

Our philosophy is simple--good quality at a good price with excellent customer service. I've personally been in service industries my entire life and believe that if you take care of people they will take care of you. Everything Runner Runner Guns offers is darn near fantastic quality. I scour daily for the producers of the best quality items and then buy in quantity. I do this so I can pass the savings along. I don't believe in the sell cheap so it breaks so you can sell again. If you buy something it should last. Therefore Runner Runner stands behind its products. On our name brand products there is a limited lifetime warranty. If you have a defect in the product we will take care of it.

The other part of our philosophy is excellent customer service. If you are new, have questions or just want to know more ask. You are never a bother, you are the reason Runner Runner exists. If you have a special request Runner Runner will try to get it done. If you are looking for a special item let us know and we will try to get it for you. If we can't we will tell you where you might be able to get it.

So what do we do? Runner Runner primarily deals in AR-15 items. Lowers, Uppers, parts, etc. We have our own brand of uppers and soon rifles. Most everything we have, except for the small parts, is on our website www.runnerrunnerguns.com. Everything on there is live inventory; if you can add it to your cart we have it in stock. Runner Runner also does Class III items, however, due to the current extended wait period we have curtailed that a bit.

Runner Runner attends most major gun shows in the DFW area and you are always welcome to come by and say hi. Runner Runner is a veteran owned business. While we do mainly internet and gun shows we do have local pickup in the DFW area by appointment.

Sounds great, so what don't we do well? To be honest, picking up the phone. I believe that the person in front of you is more important than the phone ringing so we don't always pick up the phone. And when we do get to the phone there are usually a lot of messages and a back log so it might be a while. The best way to contact us is by email. Runner Runner responds to email almost all hours of the week and it's a lot easier for respond quickly.

Here is our contact information:

Runner Runner Guns
    Tel: 702.900.3736
    Fax: 877.628.6111
    sales@runnerrunnerguns.com

Like us on Facebook/RunnerRunnerGuns
    for specials, sales & more

Website RunnerRunnerGuns.com

Thanks,
    Richard
    Guns International

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Spoke with you via email the other day. I have to say that as soon as I have the funds I will be building my next AR with your stuff. I would rather support local business and on top of that a veteran.

Top Bottom