• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • markas70

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    Austin
    The lady told me this morning that they are exspecting another truck tonight of ammo just like they got last friday. She said to be there at 8 when they open to get what I want.Last saturday they were not limiting amounts as long as you didnt get to carried away.
    Gun Zone Deals

markas70

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    Austin
    Got there at 1 minute till 8 this morning and they had let a few people in early that bought (he said 2200.00 worth) so I got the last 10 boxes of WWB 223 and one 250 count 45s. He had 10 boxes of 380 but the last two were picked up while I was was getting my stuff. Lots of monarch 9 mm and 223 though.

kerryp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    Dang, wish i could afford 2200 worth of ammo. I got there around 8:30am or so and got a couple boxes of the monarch 45 and the last box of .380. Wich I could have afforded the 250 Bulk Remington 45, but oh well.

When I left they still had monarch 45 and the remington 250 count bulk, but that was a couple hours ago and I noticed people walking in when I wass leaving and I'm sure they were heading for the ammo.

the guys at the counter said that there had been about ten people before me and someone had mentioned TGT ass the source for how the info got out.

What we need to do is set up a twitter for central texas and when someone has found ammo, it can updated and people can get instant updates on where it is, what it is and how much there is....

dee

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Red River Way
    I was at our local academy and they had at lest thirty or forty boxes of .223 in various brands(monarch, win.,and remongton) But they had no pistol ammo besides 2 boxes of .357 Mag.

Top Bottom