Academy ammo

miniion26

Aug 27, 2020
Highlands
The shelves are all full because all the rebranded ppu is marked at 65 CPR after tax. Couple that with the local 2 box limit and it's not worth the time.
They had the bigger boxes, 200 rds Winchester as well. Tons of .308, 12 ga and others. For some folks it might be worth their time, especially if they have 0 ammo in their range bags.

Glenn B

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Sep 5, 2019
Texarkana Area
I went by that other sport store and their limit is 5 boxes (8 if you use their credit card). Comparable prices but the shelves at our west side Academy are waaay less empty.
Imagine that a five box limit and the so called neckbeards have not yet screwed it up. Funny how according to some, not saying you, they screwed it up at Academy when Academy had a three box limit but not where there is a 5 or even 8 box limit.:rolleyes:

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
May 28, 2008
Mustang Ridge
Imagine that a five box limit and the so called neckbeards have not yet screwed it up. Funny how according to some, not saying you, they screwed it up at Academy when Academy had a three box limit but not where there is a 5 or even 8 box limit.:rolleyes:
I have heard it said that neckies have a problem with reading comprehension.
I went by that other sport store and their limit is 5 boxes (8 if you use their credit card). Comparable prices but the shelves at our west side Academy are waaay less empty.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members