• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    So for a few weeks in a row I was popping in to one of the 3 academy's on my typical work commute. 1 had powder a month ago, another had monarch brass 45 and 9 ammo. I even found a few bricks of 22 ammo here and there. However, making a call to the gun bar this morning just to see if a truck came in...

Kid says " we did get ammo today, there were about 100 people in line and it was all sold within 15 minutes of opening. "

Dang, I knew things were rough out there but that's next level bad. Hope y'all are stocked up!

MarkTheNewf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    Not
    Hell, I am finding it difficult to locate reloading components, so I'm not surprised. It's like the last time where 22LR as harder to find than hen's teeth. Give it...ohhhh....I dunno.... 2 to 4 years at least before things start coming back.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Hell, I am finding it difficult to locate reloading components, so I'm not surprised. It's like the last time where 22LR as harder to find than hen's teeth. Give it...ohhhh....I dunno.... 2 to 4 years at least before things start coming back.
    And that depends on if the National Guard start's taking shots at Joe like the Dimms are suggesting they might.

308nato

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller

You might try www.10ring.com as they have reloading stuff but I havn't been there in a while
    so I don't know what they have in stock.
    This is in the Houston area.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I went to one today. They had 7.62, 6.5, .223, 5.56, .45 even had some cci .22lr(they were 40g uncoated lead so I let'em hold'em) All 20 round packaging. Didn't check prices

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Dang Doug. Wish I lived in your town.

Tuesday & Thursday are my normal ammo days. On the two 'T' days I visit 3 - Academy's, Field & Stream, and Cabela's. In the last month I have been able to buy no 9mm or .22lr. I'm not real keen on 20 rnd packaging of 5.56 but may have to change my mind on that pretty soon.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom