• ...and so much more!
  • deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    And that depends on if the National Guard start's taking shots at Joe like the Dimms are suggesting they might.

It would be MORE likely that the Dems would do it. They want her in there. She’s gonna be a worse puppet than obummer was.
    Texas SOT

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Co-worker noted that the line at the Grapevine Academy stretched to beyond the entrance of Best Buy this morning.
    SMFH... What to do... what to do???? Do I go to the range tomorrow for practice I really need Orrrr - do I cancel and hang on to the ammunition I have. I've got a fair quantity of PD rounds and I'm not blowing those up just steel case 115 FMJ's.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    It's gotten worse here. The line is now spilling over to the front of near by stores. I'm about done trying because I don't want to deal with that.

Sad thing is, they're getting it in. Just heavy neckbearding and insane resell market. Have a peek on GunBroker and you'll see just how bad people are panick buying.

Hard to neckbeard with a 3 box limit but I'm sure it's still happening. It's definitely happening with primers.

Funny but when I buy ammo Academy is never where I shop for it.

Serious question. When is the last time you bought ammo? It's not available pretty much anywhere except in limited quantities from the likes of Academy, Bass Pro, etc or at nosebleed prices.

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    I had been buying regularly and getting a box of this or that at fair enough prices. Enough to resell a little but mostly just maintaining my supply. The occasional academy score was a big part of that for a while. It's time to start pulling the lever in the reloading room. My only hope now.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    It's gotten worse here. The line is now spilling over to the front of near by stores. I'm about done trying because I don't want to deal with that.

Hard to neckbeard with a 3 box limit but I'm sure it's still happening. It's definitely happening with primers.

Serious question. When is the last time you bought ammo? It's not available pretty much anywhere except in limited quantities from the likes of Academy, Bass Pro, etc or at nosebleed prices.
    I bought some 12 00 buck last year when I seen a deal last year. I didn't need it, but bought because I seen a good deal. Other then that its been 2 years ago. Then I bought a few cases each of 9mm 6.56 & .308. I guess being an old man has taught me the cycle of elections.

Just before Slick Willy I bought enough ammo for what I figured was 4 years. First time I took & had a balance due on my credit card that took another month to pay off. I loaded up on powder & primers then too.

I'm boxed up components I forgot about currently. I learned long ago in my teens to limit my calibers & you cases of surplus. I've been reloading 40 years & learned back then fewer older that go farther is the way.

Since I became disabled I bought & assembled 10 AR lowers. I only stopped because I ran out os room. Last year I bought 2 different uppers because they were good deals.

BABBALOU1956

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2021
    Lewisville
    I have enough ammo for a few more trips to the range with .22, 380, 38, .357, 9mm & 45 acp. After that I'm done shooting until it's affordable again, someday. Passed by Academy a few times lately & at opening the line is about 80 people long. Finished buying guns, I can't afford to feed the ones I have.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    They will typically bring every member of their family in with them that is old enough to buy ammo. I have seen this post Sandy Hook when I had time to wait in lines on my off rotation months. Get 8-10 folks and your 3 box limit is now 24-30 boxes.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    With what primers?

I keep telling him that but he doesn't want to listen. :)

They will typically bring every member of their family in with them that is old enough to buy ammo. I have seen this post Sandy Hook when I had time to wait in lines on my off rotation months. Get 8-10 folks and your 3 box limit is now 24-30 boxes.

Oh good point. Shows how little I've paid attention.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Last ammo I bought was online targetsportsusa, that was around April. There was only a few 45acp brands available at the time. Last time I looked none were available.

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    Last ammo I bought was online targetsportsusa, that was around April. There was only a few 45acp brands available at the time. Last time I looked none were available.
    Try FREEDOM MUNITIONS. I checked for by BILSunday and they had all four caliber he wanted( common calibers). He went to Bass Proshop early and only had .22 available. About60 people in-line early morning( he was in the middle.

ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Now might be the time to get into long range rifle or skeet shooting, as magnum rifle cartridges and skeet loads are the only thing I’m finding in stock anywhere. Pistol cartridges and standard long gun cartridges are a dead end for the foreseeable future.

Top Bottom