• ...and so much more!
  • Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    But did any of them have any primers?
    Because I don't reload I did not check for primers. For a couple of weeks they moved all ammo back to the hunting department and it was easy, though pointless, to check. For whatever reason they've moved the popular ammo back to Customer Service. I'll check next time!
    Texas SOT

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    It certainly takes a concerted effort, but I have managed to find everything I had an interest in, for not too unreasonable prices for buying now. I am only buying though when I find something somewhat reasonable. Like the 5 boxes of Federal .45acp I just got for $29/50. Almost got another 5 today. But too slow. Free shipping too if you buy 5.

huntsalot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2020
    dfw
    i called my local academy store OTW home from work asking if there was any ammo left. this was on Monday. the rep on the phone told me people started a line at the door around 2:00 am. so, no.

i said “you know all of that ammo will be posted on the classifieds tonight for .75-1.00 apiece”

he said “ya, most of it anyway”

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Then not too bad. About a cent higher than normal but I haven't seen them around much lately.
    Me either and CCI has always been higher priced, but in my opinion worth it. Rarely do I have a failure with CCI. I wonder what Stingers and Velocitors are going for now?

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Me either and CCI has always been higher priced, but in my opinion worth it. Rarely do I have a failure with CCI. I wonder what Stingers and Velocitors are going for now?

I just paid $9.73 shipped (8.99+tax) per 50 for the Velocitors from CCI direct yesterday. Not sure if that is good or not, but sometime I just want to buy something, so I did. ;)

I really have more .22 then I will ever shoot so I figured I'd buy once more before the price hike and call it good.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I just paid $9.73 shipped (8.99+tax) per 50 for the Velocitors from CCI direct yesterday. Not sure if that is good or not, but sometime I just want to buy something, so I did. ;)

I really have more .22 then I will ever shoot so I figured I'd buy once more before the price hike and call it good.
    I think that is about the going rate pre-virus for Velocitors and stingers. I need to start paying more attention to CCI's website. I only just recently learned that you could buy direct from them.

hooper

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2020
    Houston Area
    Checking the CCI site and the Federal ammunition site seems to be more productive than trying to catch it in stock at a retailer.

CCI had the Quiets, Velocitors and I think Stingers in stock in the AM but were out of stock in the afternoon.

Although they have a feature to sort by availability, CCI does not filter well. This still requires you to scroll.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Checking the CCI site and the Federal ammunition site seems to be more productive than trying to catch it in stock at a retailer.

CCI had the Quiets, Velocitors and I think Stingers in stock in the AM but were out of stock in the afternoon.

Although they have a feature to sort by availability, CCI does not filter well. This still requires you to scroll.
    Takes less time than waiting in line with neckbeards at 0400

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    I found 7.62x39 at Academy yesterday, but they've raised their prices. $16.99 for a 40pack. I want to say it was $11 pre rona.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I just bought 3 x 20rds @ Academy 5.56 M885. 12 bucks per box. Could of bought 3 more boxes at another academy- but didn't.

Top Bottom