• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The_Vigilante

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Far West Texas
    Just got back from a visit to my local Academy (El Paso Westside) and they appear to have a good stock of 9mm available in Monarch, Magtec, and Blazer. Check your local Academy for availability before making a long trip.
    DK Firearms

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Did you notice they had no 7.62x39,.223.,380 or .45.I went yesterday and they were out.Your right about the 9mm.They had plenty of it.Thinking about going out to Sportsman Warehouse in LC today to check out what they have in stock.

wayneside

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    Academy has been pretty good here in Corpus Christi about having some stock of ammo in the mornings...but come afternoon...nada!

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Yeah I thought they might not have anything.I wish Pete would order some ammo but he does not keep up with that kind of stuff.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Just got back from a visit to my local Academy (El Paso Westside) and they appear to have a good stock of 9mm available in Monarch, Magtec, and Blazer. Check your local Academy for availability before making a long trip.

Sherman store had plenty too. $11.50/50 for WWB. Plenty of Monarch 7.62x39 for $5.69/20 too.

FM-793

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2009
    SW Houston - Westbury
    El Paso guys - don't forget that Daylight Savings Time starts this weekend. Don't forget to move your clocks forward to 1985!

(from a former Fabens Wildcat in Houston)

PopsXD9sc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Longview
    Local Academy put an ad in the Sunday sale paper for Blazer Brass for $10 and change for 50. Actually had some yesterday when I went in; $2 higher than Wal Mart but THEY HAD IT IN STOCK.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    My Academys have a whole bunch of the Monarch 9mm, I have probably grabbed about 1500 rounds worth in the last few days (Farnams class), not that it matters much, but it doesnt have as much velocity as the wwb, but still good ammo and it is available......

Top Bottom