• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    :banghead: Walked in to local Academy this morning and noticed they had several boxes of Monarch 115 gr FMJ on shelf. Then I got distracted by 2 new Colt Lightweights in their gun cabinet. Looked up just in time to see all 12 boxes being handed to another customer. :banghead: Also noticed several stacks of this ammo back behind the counter with paper wrapped around. When I asked if they were for sale.........I was told these were being held for customers to come and pick-up. Odd in that when I asked if they could call me when a new ammo shipment came in I was told no that if they started that........it would turn into a full time job. I understood their concerns but now wonder how you get into the elite status club so they hold ammo for you?

Okie 556

That was a great time to ask them why they would not hold ammo for you because they didn't do that, yet you're standing there in the store ready to buy and are looking at a stack being held of customers that you still can't buy.
    Capitol Armory ad

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    That was a great time to ask them why they would not hold ammo for you because they didn't do that, yet you're standing there in the store ready to buy and are looking at a stack being held of customers that you still can't buy.

Exactly what I should have done but to be honest..........I was pretty sure the lame excuse would just cause me to get all fired up and my doctor has warned me about getting upset over things I have no control over. And yes this doctor does not shot or own any guns so he doesn't understand why this upsets me.

Okie556

je2000

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    exactly what i should have done but to be honest..........i was pretty sure the lame excuse would just cause me to get all fired up and my doctor has warned me about getting upset over things i have no control over. And yes this doctor does not shot or own any guns so he doesn't understand why this upsets me.

Okie556

serenity now!!! Serenity noooowwwww!!!

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    I understood their concerns but now wonder how you get into the elite status club so they hold ammo for you?

You have to marry the sister of the manager....'cuz you know he was holding it for his brother-in-law, who owns a gun shop...and has a booth at the gun shows.

Top Bottom