• ...and so much more!
  • Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    I just hate seeing all this woke shit taking over. It is truly ruining our country. And Academy is a company founded in Texas. Did they quietly pull a Dicks Sporting Goods on us? Shame on them.
    Just because it is Texas based, and Texas founded company does not preclude them from being F'up, retarded, web footed, liberals. Look at the % of Texan votes for Potato Head. Every 3rd person you see most likely is one of them.

FJB
    Gun Zone Deals

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    Just because it is Texas based, and Texas founded company does not preclude them from being F'up, retarded, web footed, liberals. Look at the % of Texan votes for Potato Head. Every 3rd person you see most likely is one of them.

FJB
    I know. It is just disappointing. It's a full time job just keeping my grand kids from being brain washed.

OldPhart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2017
    Orangefield
    <>

I have found counter personnel in Academy to be incredibly ignorant in EVERY area, not only firearms.

<>
    The folks that really know what they are talking about can generally be found in specialty stores. Usually, the larger the store, the dumber the employees. As long as you are shopping for a specific item and don't need a 2nd opinion, big boxes are usually OK.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Oh boy. Don’t get me started on Academy gun counter idiots.
    Once upon a time I ordered(and paid for) a rifle thru their website. Had it shipped to the local Academy store.
    All they had to do was 4473 it.
    It tracked right to the store.
    Drove over to get it. It was a .22 rimfire bolt gun.
    It too me an HOUR and 45 minutes to get back to the car. I swear every idiot in the store had to check and triple check the Goddamm electronic 4473. I have a LTC. No matter. We have to background check you. Then the bloody manager had to triple check everything.
    I was PISSED.
    I told that manager his process sucked ass and I would not ever purchase a gun there again. He just drooled at me.
    Shite. I can go to the local Mom&Pop gun shop, do a paper 4473 and be back in the car in 15 minutes.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

The current federal laws are defective in that a person with a currently valid CL/CHL/CWP etc. in a State should be able to buy a handgun in that State.

I’ve been in the Trans-Sabine over 15 years now, but haven’t found a LGS to replace R&M @ El Campo yet.

If one can have a pistol, carry a pistol, buy ammo & accessories for a pistol; it makes no sense that the same person can’t buy one from a FFL there.

leVieux

<>

Top Bottom