Academy-Steel ammo boxes $9.99

TX69

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 23, 2012
DFW
If that's the 50cal can, it's a great deal !
If they are over runs from the same mfg for US cans then those are AWESOME compared to the silly cost of surplus cans today. It wasn't long ago where surplus cans were $5 each for a 50cal with good seals. Might swing in a buy a few for that price.

Southpaw

Plague enthusiast
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Mar 30, 2009
Guadalupe Co.
If they are over runs from the same mfg for US cans then those are AWESOME compared to the silly cost of surplus cans today. It wasn't long ago where surplus cans were $5 each for a 50cal with good seals. Might swing in a buy a few for that price.
They had different markings then the Blackhawk brand and I believe they were regular price (the scanner was down) of 19.99 and they didn't look any different inside or out. I picked up a few at Cabela's a couple months ago when they were the same price.

I miss those days of cheap surplus cans too!!! It use to be they couldn't give them away and they would be stack from floor to ceiling at almost every Army/Navy store. It seems like since the word "prepping" became a household term, the prices have steadily rose.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oct 5, 2013
Georgetown
It says free shipping on orders over $39. Then it says the cans are not available on line. In stores only. Well, I'm only about 25 miles from the one in Round Rock. I may just drive over there. Darn good price.

Southpaw

Plague enthusiast
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Mar 30, 2009
Guadalupe Co.
It says free shipping on orders over $39. Then it says the cans are not available on line. In stores only. Well, I'm only about 25 miles from the one in Round Rock. I may just drive over there. Darn good price.
Call the number first on the page and make sure they have them. I did and they gave me the amount they had in stock at my local store over the phone.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member