ea5c1165714e91d8a479e86b053328d5.jpg
      129.1 KB · Views: 563

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Occasionally I find myself needing to fight against feeding his OCD. But mostly I just ignore his attempts at “thread control”. Otherwise, he seems to be a pretty good guy (sans his OCD).

Last edited:

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Interesting CDC data for corona vs pneumonia vs flu
    verses “other causes”. Since the “Total Death” numbers are obviously not just from the three discrete reasons listed.

Thus I’m not real sure what I’m looking at, here. I can see, in a three week period COVID-19 deaths go from less than one-tenth percent of ‘Total Deaths’ to almost seven percent, while the other two causes more-or-less stay within the parameters they had been running (percentage-wise).

That leads me to question “how” those deaths were classified/defined. Especially in light of *some* news reports saying deaths from other causes were encouraged to be reported as COVID deaths if even the remotest connection could be made.

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    I have to laugh when I see these kinds of charts because, in the midst of all the reports of "cases" hospitalizations and deaths, there have never been any reports on how many people were "infected" at grocery stores, gas stations or other areas other than the repeated claims against church and part gatherings. We all know that the single biggest problem in not sneezing or coughing but the ATM keypads that 100% of the population have to touch in order to buy gas, groceries or anything else. They wipe the carts, counters and checkout belts, but the keypads are seldom cleaned.

Anyway, still waiting for the report on how many lives Brookshires, HEB and Kroger have saved with their masks, arrows and belt wiping.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I have to laugh when I see these kinds of charts because, in the midst of all the reports of "cases" hospitalizations and deaths, there have never been any reports on how many people were "infected" at grocery stores, gas stations or other areas other than the repeated claims against church and part gatherings. We all know that the single biggest problem in not sneezing or coughing but the ATM keypads that 100% of the population have to touch in order to buy gas, groceries or anything else. They wipe the carts, counters and checkout belts, but the keypads are seldom cleaned.

Anyway, still waiting for the report on how many lives Brookshires, HEB and Kroger have saved with their masks, arrows and belt wiping.
    And then the cashier/waiter/etc. hands you a pen used by everybody and his brother (and never disinfected) with which to sign the credit card receipt...

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW

Kroger is wiping them often. I saw one kid who was wiping them after every customer.

Top Bottom