Active LEOS


TGT Addict
May 11, 2009
H-Town, TX
Just want an opinion on how to handle a situation, nothing legal based. But thanks BC
unfortunately it's a situation that keeps occurring and in front of my children.

Not a LEO, but I think breakingcontact's advice of a lawyer may be the better "way", especially if it's anything domestic. They'll have (or should have) a better grasp of the law and should be able to tell you the best way to solve/handle the situation. Best of luck in whatever your problem is though and hope it's resolved quickly for the better.


Active Member
Feb 25, 2013
San Antonio
Thanks major

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 while dropping an Obama
Top Bottom