• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • innominate

Asian Cajun
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    I was told I had to watch our active shooter policy/ education video today. It is a ~10 minute video with a scenario set in a hospital. At the end we are to read the policy. The stupid file is not even an active shooter policy. It's a policy about how to CREATE an active shooter policy.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Arredondo no show’d his second straight council meeting yesterday. One strike left. The next regular council meeting is July 12th. The Council has been cancelling the regular meetings and rescheduling it for two days later. We’ll see if that happens again.

Last edited:

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Arredondo no show’d his second straight council meeting yesterday. One strike left.

Shame they can't just vote to remove him, or no-confidence him or censure even if he shows back up.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Arredondo no show’d his second straight council meeting yesterday. One strike left. The next regular council meeting is July 12th. The Council has been cancelling the regular meetings and rescheduling it for two days later. We’ll see if that happens again.

He's already exceeded the absence limit. The Council is just being a bunch of cowards. Maybe they should hold their next meeting outside of the school....

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    He stepped down from his council seat.

Top Bottom