• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AKM47

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 26, 2018
    Tx
    It's still a mystery as to where he got the money to pay for all that equipment. I mean, it had to be $2K or more worth of gear. And how did he get to the gun store and back home with it since he didn't have a license and didn't know how to drive? And who trained him on the firearms? What did he use for ID to purchase the firearms?

In my mind, there has to be another party involved.
    Right?? He worked at Wendys, there's no way he earned the money
    ARJ Defense ad

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Doesnt source the money, but here is how he got the stash:

According to the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Firearms and Explosives representatives Ramos legally bought two AR platform rifles at a local federal firearms licensee on two separate dates: May 17 and May 20.

One of the rifles he had purchased was left in a crashed truck near the school. The other rifle, a Daniel Defense, was located in the school with the suspect. On May 18, Ramos purchased 375 rounds of 5.56 ammunition, ATF authorities said.

ATF paperwork showed Ramos' home address, as does his driver's license, as the same home where he shot his grandmother.

After further inspection of Ramos' clothing, it now appears he was not wearing body armor but only a plate carrier with no ballistic armor inside

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    That’s what I had wondered too. Not only two long guns but apparently body armor plates and even a hand gun (if an earlier report was accurate). His grandfather said he was a felon and wasn’t supposed to have guns - if he knew he had guns, he would have reported him. The grandfather also reported he didn’t have a drivers license and had wondered who gave him a ride to buy the long guns.

I’m sure it will slowly all come out. It’s one reason the Lefties want to jump all over the ‘gun control’ scheme immediately. The more time that passes by, the more “gun laws” will be exposed as not having worked correctly OR at all. Strike while the iron is hot is their motto - doesn’t matter if their proposed laws would work or not.

See @ 3:05

They won't work because guns aren't the problem. This about corrupt pols needing to make us defenceless to rule us.

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    Beto besides being a demcrap is doing poorly in all the polls this stunt he pulled today that I saw on Hannity I fear will boost his campaign by giving him an influx of money from the anti-gun whacko's like the brady bunch, and from other anti-gun organizations, and also will be popular with robbers, muggers, home invaders across the country. Just a huge publicity stunt to raise money by the biggest ass hole in Texas. IMHO

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    OK1.jpeg

Top Bottom